Mckenzie vs. Dresden

titansfan73

This should be a very interesting game. It is the Mckenzie Rebels vs. the Dresden Lions at the lions den. Mckenzie is off to a 1-1 start after a loss to camden and a win against westview. Dresden is 2-0 after beating both greenfield and trenton. So lets here your thoughts about how this game is going to turn out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing how McKenzie beat Martin, I do think that the Rebels will win this one. But..but, the Rebs better come ready to play. Dresden has improved greatly, and they are humongous. If Dresden can cut down on all the penalties they have, they could win a lot more games. And, I think that they will give the Rebels all they want and then some.

This VERY important matchup will definitely be different than in recent years. The Dresden win over Trenton leaves me somewhat wondering but I've seen some teams this season that have been normally tough that are down this time and some teams that have been weak that are playing better now so, I don't really know what to expect this week.

I do know that the Rebels will play at 100% and still are a pretty decent team that will get better as it goes along if key players can remain healthy (which hasn't happened so far). And the Rebel Nation WILL be in the house next Friday night too...........ya'll can count on that!!! We don't do rally towels.....just a sea of red ya'll!!!!

Congrats to the Lions for the good start to their season but, look for it to take a sidetrack next Friday night. It should be a good one anyway.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

You crack me up Butchie!!!

This game will be close early, maybe 0-0...but I think McKenzie will pull away late.

:popcorneater:

Well tigertiger, You Know Me I Do What I Can. And Volsfan Gives Me So Much To Work With. LOL.

Now I Wouldn't Mind If The Lions Won A Few, Heck Even Several. But We Have To Beat Them To Make The Playoffs. But The Way We Are Playing, I Wouldn't Want An Appearance In Any Playoff, So What The Heck, Go Lions.

You crack me up Butchie!!!

This game will be close early, maybe 0-0...but I think McKenzie will pull away late.

Well tigertiger, You Know Me I Do What I Can. And Volsfan Gives Me So Much To Work With. LOL.

Now I Wouldn't Mind If The Lions Won A Few, Heck Even Several. But We Have To Beat Them To Make The Playoffs. But The Way We Are Playing, I Wouldn't Want An Appearance In Any Playoff, So What The Heck, Go Lions.

Dang butchie, you been in the hot sun too much or sumpthin'. You best get to the Dr's office tomorrow and get checked out!!!!!! :thumb:

Have not seen McKenzie this year, but I have seen Westview, so I am guessing McKenzie is in form. Look forward to seeing if Dresden can step up to play the big boys of Carroll County. I hope the Lions bring their best game. Could be a blow out if they don't. Go Lions!

You could be right but the Rebels will have to adjust their thinking away from what has been their bread and butter the past several seasons to be as effective as they can be. The Rebels can be a very good team when our mental adjustments are made. Our game can't/won't be a 48 minute bomb run anymore. We have to tighten it up considerably and we will be a very good team for it when that happens. Hopefully, this week!!!!!

Good luck to the Lions this season (except for this coming Friday night of course!)

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!