LAWRENCE CO. V.S. LINCOLN CO.

smokingeagle

Wingman is a straight up legend on the T. He knows everyone and something about every program and its history and tradition. He is a good man to boot. His battles on here with fans from Coffee County and Siegel are classic!! The T just wouldn't be the T without wingman around. I am proud to call him my friend.

Thanks....we go way back. You have been a friend thru good and bad.

It is painful to know that the Falcons and Coach Thompson are going thru this kind of a season.

Coach Thompson is a class guy. He is one of my all time favorite coaches.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am most upset by the way the falcon team acted toward the band before their show was over. The ref came out and said to allow them another 2 minutes to finish their show but the coaches decided to have the team do sprints right up to the 20 yard line where band kids where. That was a tasteless act and the coaches should be ashamed for allowing it to happen and being involved. I hope they don't win a game if they are going to act that way. I have been following falcon football since 1984 when I was in school, and back then the falcon team was a class act. But now there is not to much classy about them. You can get mad at me if you want to, but the band works hard and they deserve to be able to preform without a bunch jocks bullying them. I will not be at another game until something changes with the players and coaches attitudes!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Wingman is a straight up legend on the T. He knows everyone and something about every program and its history and tradition. He is a good man to boot. His battles on here with fans from Coffee County and Siegel are classic!! The T just wouldn't be the T without wingman around. I am proud to call him my friend.

Thanks....we go way back. You have been a friend thru good and bad.

It is painful to know that the Falcons and Coach Thompson are going thru this kind of a season.

Coach Thompson is a class guy. He is one of my all time favorite coaches.

True words - real fans will support them as best we can.

Hey wingman - I can't receive PMs...you can try emailing me though.