White House-Heritage vs. Jo Byrns

Shep

CALM down before you try to type. I agree you guys tore Cascade a new one, but what you did look like something you would see at a little league game in Springfield not a Highschool game. I do not know whom you are but I have called several games with Rex and for him to eject you from the game, you had to be doing something crazy or cussing very loud. I think I saw you in Shelbyville when the Mule Show was in town.

Why do you say it looked like something seen in Springfield little league? We did nothing any crazier than stating opinions and/or simply looking at the ref...and NOT cussing while doing so. That's a fact jack! :roflol:

I have been in, out, around Highschool football for over 20 yrs and have never heard of a parent or fan being ejected and having to be showed out by the police before because they screamed at the ref over a bad call or looked at them wrong. The best thing for all involved would be to man up and apologize for their actions. I believed we all have argued over bad calls but to be ejected from a game is just crazy. #44 is a outstanding back. One questions? when you guys start the engines before the game are ya'll just warming the truck up because you know some crazy guy is going to get ejected so you get the truck warm for him. :thumb::thumb::roflol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CALM down before you try to type. I agree you guys tore Cascade a new one, but what you did look like something you would see at a little league game in Springfield not a Highschool game. I do not know whom you are but I have called several games with Rex and for him to eject you from the game, you had to be doing something crazy or cussing very loud. I think I saw you in Shelbyville when the Mule Show was in town.

Why do you say it looked like something seen in Springfield little league? We did nothing any crazier than stating opinions and/or simply looking at the ref...and NOT cussing while doing so. That's a fact jack! :thumb:

The best thing for all involved would be to man up and apologize for their actions.

That sounds like a good idea.Since you know him so well,you tell Rex to send a hand written apology to the Jo Byrns fans he ejected. :roflol:

That sounds like a good idea.Since you know him so well,you tell Rex to send a hand written apology to the Jo Byrns fans he ejected. :thumb:

It is past your bedtime isn't it. Do you ever get on the field?[/quoteyou a big man standing behind that keyborad are'nt

,,,,you tell Rex i said he needs to go back down to little league ,,,,because he lost his cool and can't take the heat that way he can be with you being you the wanting to cry about it so much ,,,,,,,,,and if not maybe you and rex with the tight mount me shirt and we the one's got threw out need to talk face to face ,,,,,,,abd alot more other jbs fan's that was right beside us and if not with you big 78 post you made on might just need to drop it ,,,,and by the way sense you was not at the game how you no what is look like going off the field bozo :roflol: ,,,,stay in your little league BOY

I have been in, out, around Highschool football for over 20 yrs and have never heard of a parent or fan being ejected and having to be showed out by the police before because they screamed at the ref over a bad call or looked at them wrong. The best thing for all involved would be to man up and apologize for their actions. I believed we all have argued over bad calls but to be ejected from a game is just crazy.

Quote from Screamingeagle

You're ridiculous.. I was right beside the 3 who were booted, and I'm telling you, they had no fowl language, weren't throwing anything, and were all three on the fans' side of the fence. The referees there were absolutely horrible! The comment that set the pathetic refs off was this: "You need to be worried about what's going on out there on the field and not what fans are saying."

This is a fact, if you can't handle the fans yelling "you're wrong," you shouldn't have on the uniform.

I gotcha back Shep.. :roflolk:

I have been in, out, around Highschool football for over 20 yrs and have never heard of a parent or fan being ejected and having to be showed out by the police before because they screamed at the ref over a bad call or looked at them wrong. There apparently IS a first time for everything! The best thing for all involved (i.e. the refs) would be to man up and apologize for their actions. I believed we all have argued over bad calls but to be ejected from a game is just crazy. Agreed. #44 is a outstanding back. One questions? when you guys start the engines before the game are ya'll just warming the truck up because you know some crazy guy is going to get ejected so you get the truck warm for him. :roflolk::thumb::lol: Ha ha lol lol ha ha dry.gif

Can we drop this now? There's no way in heck logger and I will back down, because ther's nothing for us to back down from.

Let's discuss whh @ JB

I have been in, out, around Highschool football for over 20 yrs and have never heard of a parent or fan being ejected and having to be showed out by the police before because they screamed at the ref over a bad call or looked at them wrong. There apparently IS a first time for everything! The best thing for all involved (i.e. the refs) would be to man up and apologize for their actions. I believed we all have argued over bad calls but to be ejected from a game is just crazy. Agreed. #44 is a outstanding back. One questions? when you guys start the engines before the game are ya'll just warming the truck up because you know some crazy guy is going to get ejected so you get the truck warm for him. :roflolk::lol::lol: Ha ha lol lol ha ha dry.gif

Can we drop this now? There's no way in heck logger and I will back down, because ther's nothing for us to back down from.

Let's discuss whh @ JB

i am with ya shep ,,,,you &i and the other guy know's that's all that matter's

now jbs whh ,,,, :thumb: i say jbs run the ball at will aginst the patticake's as shep call's them

Awe Shucks, You Got Logger And Shep Talking Football And C-11 Taking A Siesta. I Hate It When Zebra's Who Aint Smart Enough to Make A Living At A Full-Time Job Have To Harrass People On Thier Part-Time Job. I Think They'd be Better Suited Saying "Welcome To Wal-Mart." This Whole Room Has Taken A Different Tone.

I Personally Want JB To Monkey Stomp The Patriots

Back to the game at hand.....it is a BiG one.

Good win last weeek......

But obviously Cascade was not the measuring stick for JB that they have been in the past...I was sure that Davidson Aca. would not have been that much of a opponent against the mighty Champions the week before,but I was wrong! heck Davidson scrimmaged Perry co. just a few weeks before Week 0 and were pushed all around the field by Perry.... (now granted Perry Co. is spost to be pretty good this yr... but.....still).Dont think Davidson is that good this yr. Now we all saw JB play at the Jamboree and they looked pretty good. We know what your gonna run. It hasn't really changed that much over the past few yrs. I believe you are going to be surprised by the strength of the Patriots D. Watertown did give WHH fits at times in that game,the H20 QB was top notch and threw a mean pass....(over 1600 yrds last yr). That did open the door for their running game some. Are you ready for the 4th quater ?? Jb better be in shape... ME thinks that WHH is gonna bring the WOOD this week and we fans are gonna get a chance to jump the fence again and celebrate VICTORY on your turf like the last time WHHeritage played on the dungeon floor. :roflolk:

But really its just all talk until game time....so get ready for the fireworks they could get loud.

GO PATRIOTS.

But obviously Cascade was not the measuring stick for JB that they have been in the past...I was sure that Davidson Aca. would not have been that much of a opponent against the mighty Champions the week before,but I was wrong! heck Davidson scrimmaged Perry co. just a few weeks before Week 0 and were pushed all around the field by Perry.... (now granted Perry Co. is spost to be pretty good this yr... but.....still).Dont think Davidson is that good this yr. Now we all saw JB play at the Jamboree and they looked pretty good. We know what your gonna run. It hasn't really changed that much over the past few yrs. I believe you are going to be surprised by the strength of the Patriots D. Watertown did give WHH fits at times in that game,the H20 QB was top notch and threw a mean pass....(over 1600 yrds last yr). That did open the door for their running game some. Are you ready for the 4th quater ?? Jb better be in shape... ME thinks that WHH is gonna bring the WOOD this week and we fans are gonna get a chance to jump the fence again and celebrate VICTORY on your turf like the last time WHHeritage played on the dungeon floor. :thumb:

But really its just all talk until game time....so get ready for the fireworks they could get loud.

GO PATRIOTS.

That's a pretty good attempt to pump yourself up, Blue, but we deal in reality here. Jo Byrns will win this one by at least two TD's....

But obviously Cascade was not the measuring stick for JB that they have been in the past...I was sure that Davidson Aca. would not have been that much of a opponent against the mighty Champions the week before,but I was wrong! heck Davidson scrimmaged Perry co. just a few weeks before Week 0 and were pushed all around the field by Perry.... (now granted Perry Co. is spost to be pretty good this yr... but.....still).Dont think Davidson is that good this yr. Now we all saw JB play at the Jamboree and they looked pretty good. We know what your gonna run. It hasn't really changed that much over the past few yrs. I believe you are going to be surprised by the strength of the Patriots D. Watertown did give WHH fits at times in that game,the H20 QB was top notch and threw a mean pass....(over 1600 yrds last yr). That did open the door for their running game some. Are you ready for the 4th quater ?? Jb better be in shape... ME thinks that WHH is gonna bring the WOOD this week and we fans are gonna get a chance to jump the fence again and celebrate VICTORY on your turf like the last time WHHeritage played on the dungeon floor. :thumb:

GO PATRIOTS.

It's about time some of ya'll started posting! :thumb: I agree that H2O's QB looked the part, I didn't see much else from them. How many yds rushing did they have against ya'll last Friday?