hendersonville @ lebanon

wideright00

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon has no depth and a lot of players going both ways. But you can never count those kids out. I have seen them defy every odd and take the win away from you in the final ticks. Do they still have a Maynord in blue? I am thinking that they do, and if so......that kid is a playmaker. He won't quit and he will make something out of nothing. Good luck to the devils. I really do miss yall in our region/district....whatever it is called now. You are the team that I love to hate on.

h-ville wins easy.

NO ONE ever wins 'easily' at Lebanon. Even R'dale at its height always had to play hard there for the win.

I will say H'ville should win it, but if they let down any from the game last Friday they will have a long sad bus trip when its over.

Yeah hopefully they forget last week and play them one game at a time. They always seam to play great in the 4th qtr. The Commandos don't have superstars but play with a lot of heart.

h-ville wins easy.

NO ONE ever wins 'easily' at Lebanon. Even R'dale at its height always had to play hard there for the win.

I will say H'ville should win it, but if they let down any from the game last Friday they will have a long sad bus trip when its over.

Yeah hopefully they forget last week and play them one game at a time. They always seam to play great in the 4th qtr. The Commandos don't have superstars but play with a lot of heart.

thats how hatfield likes to run his program

Hendersonville has always played with heart, whether it's a rebuilding season or not. However, you can't ever count out Lebanon, particularly playing on their turf. Hendersonville has to have their A game on, but they pull out the win. It's so hard making predictions this early in the year.............. :twisted: