Gibson Co. @ Ripley, Week 2

GCPioneer

My prediction:

GC - 34

Ripley - 29

I agree it with be some points scored and about a td difference either way. Like you say GC Dline must step up and play better tonight. If they do they could bring back a big win! Does Ripley still play at Tiny Knee Stadium i was just wondering if they still were at the same location. I have not been there in years but it used to be a hard place to win. Hopefully the Dline will step up and good luck and bring back a win! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're arrogant and classless. Grow a pair and grow up!

As for the game, GC ran into a buzz saw for sure! Ripley is ALOT better than the 40-0 butt whooping they took in the jamboree to Brighton and alot better than the game they played at Dyer Co. Ripley is a force to be recogned with and will win alot of games this year. They are quick at every skilled position on the field and have some huge linemen as well as linebackers. GC had alot of injuries tonight. We might've lost 2 KEY players for the season tonight, but we'll have to see. I'm pretty sure both were headed to Jackson General after the game to get checked out. They seemed to be pretty serious injuries and I hope they turn out to just be bruises. Hats off to Ripley tonight! They dominated this game from start to finish. GC never got nothing going tonight, offensively or defensively. Best of luck to the Tigers in the rest of their season. They'll do well.

The stadium looked good as did the field tonight. Ripley is going to win alot of ball games this year. Extremely talented and ALOT better than what I saw in those 2 scrimmages. Best of luck!

I have a question... on a blocked punt, if the ball is tipped, can you still not touch the kicker after you tip it? I thought you could..... I saw roughing the kicker twice tonight and the ball was tipped both times. I'm curious.

You're arrogant and classless. Grow a pair and grow up!

As for the game, GC ran into a buzz saw for sure! Ripley is ALOT better than the 40-0 butt whooping they took in the jamboree to Brighton and alot better than the game they played at Dyer Co. Ripley is a force to be recogned with and will win alot of games this year. They are quick at every skilled position on the field and have some huge linemen as well as linebackers. GC had alot of injuries tonight. We might've lost 2 KEY players for the season tonight, but we'll have to see. I'm pretty sure both were headed to Jackson General after the game to get checked out. They seemed to be pretty serious injuries and I hope they turn out to just be bruises. Hats off to Ripley tonight! They dominated this game from start to finish. GC never got nothing going tonight, offensively or defensively. Best of luck to the Tigers in the rest of their season. They'll do well.

I apoligize for the comment but Ripley has gotten no respect from anybody. Again Sorry for the comment and thanks for your reply.

Well, Ripley has earned my respect after tonight. If ya'll play Milan this year, you might give them all they want and more. The spread offense is a good fit for Ripley and they have the athletes to make the big play happen. They also keep you honest on the ground game with their HUGEEEE FB and their speedy RB's. You have my respect. Ripley could be back to the McAdams days!!!