Early DII Analysis

BLUEMOM

Baylor is going to look good but they have a horrible mid season schedule of MBA, Ensworth and BA all on the road. Ouch. They could bee a really good team and struggle with those teams in Nashvegas. Add to it the annula McCallie game and it;s going to be a fun season.

Middle/East predictions:

MBA

BA

EHS

Baylor

McCallie

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what we have seen thus far and not reputation, I would have to put EHS no. 1, Baylor no. 2, and Ryan no. 3 in the East followed by MBA, BA.

I was at Baylor Friday night and loved their campus and football stadium. Their kids play hard and the QB is really good. However, can the Baylor fans explain why the coach throws long with a three TD lead and two minutes left in the game? Classy school but not much class from the head ball coach.

After seeing Baylor last Friday night....no I don't think people are giving them too much credit. Great qb play and very athletic team. When they get their top running back playing again they are going to be very strong. I think it will end up being Ensworth and MUS in the championship. But I disagree with you with your assessment of BA and MBA. My top 4 at this point would be EHS,MUS,Baylor and Father Ryan.

I think people are giving Baylor a little too much credit at this point. Two wins against teams that are average at best.

In DII middle you've probably got BA, EHS, and MBA neck and neck. Throw in MUS from the west and you've probably got the legitimate top 4 in DII in no uncertain order.

Based on what we have seen thus far and not reputation, I would have to put EHS no. 1, Baylor no. 2, and Ryan no. 3 in the East followed by MBA, BA.

I was at Baylor Friday night and loved their campus and football stadium. Their kids play hard and the QB is really good. However, can the Baylor fans explain why the coach throws long with a three TD lead and two minutes left in the game? Classy school but not much class from the head ball coach.

Sportshooter....for the most part...Coach Massey did the appropriate thing....he put the younger kids in and kept it on the ground....but that one play of throwing the ball long struck me as odd as well ....whatever the reason....it did not come across as very gracious...

I appreciate the classiness of the BGA posters and fans....good luck to you guys the rest of the season...

Sportshooter....for the most part...Coach Massey did the appropriate thing....he put the younger kids in and kept it on the ground....but that one play of throwing the ball long struck me as odd as well ....whatever the reason....it did not come across as very gracious...

I appreciate the classiness of the BGA posters and fans....good luck to you guys the rest of the season...

Thanks for the reply. There are many good pictures of Baylor players on http://www.bgapix.com. Please pass along to parents and players (these are free to download). Some Baylor girls soccer on there as well.

Thanks for the reply. There are many good pictures of Baylor players on http://www.bgapix.com. Please pass along to parents and players (these are free to download). Some Baylor girls soccer on there as well.

Thank you for sharing the link. I did indeed find a pic of my progeny. Some very nice shots. Know your parents and boosters really appreciate the photos.