Harriman at Midway

olerockyrebel

Harriman looked very impressive last Friday in a tough loss to kingston in the last seconds of the game. They really impressed alot of people!! Now they go to Midway this friday, not heard too much about Midway only one thing and that is that they're young. I've got Harriman winning by at least 2 touchdowns maybe more

Harriman-28

Midway-7

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harriman will win but the score will be close around 3 points. If Harriman can keep Inman fresh for the 2nd half (NOT TO MANY DEFENDERS WILL BE ABLE TO COVER THAT KID) they will win alot of games this year.

HHS 20

SOR 17

Not to sure about a 3 point game, they have the Williams running back, back for this game so that duo will definitely be tough to stop!!

I honestly don't think this will be a Harriman blowout by any means. I'm sure the devils have a good team this year, but after watching Midway at Wartburg Friday, I think Harriman will have a VERY tough game on their hands. Midway's o-line is tough;they seem to use very good technique and that's a pretty potent offense they run. Also, word to the wise Harriman: you'd better stop #5-he's a heck of a reciever from what I've seen!

I honestly don't think this will be a Harriman blowout by any means. I'm sure the devils have a good team this year, but after watching Midway at Wartburg Friday, I think Harriman will have a VERY tough game on their hands. Midway's o-line is tough;they seem to use very good technique and that's a pretty potent offense they run. Also, word to the wise Harriman: you'd better stop #5-he's a heck of a reciever from what I've seen!

Never know what will come out but I still have Harriman by at least 2 touchdowns.

Harriman impressed me Friday also. If they can keep up with a AAA school, then i think they're pretty good. Harriman has a long way to go for this season and the road will be tough, but i think Harriman has what it takes. Midway might have a strong o-line but if the linebackers hit like they did last Friday then i think Harriman will stop them.

I have seen both teams play this year. Both are sound, and athletic. As far as talent, the edge probably goes to Harriman. As far as team unity and work ethic, that one goes to Midway. Moser has his kids playing very well and they are pretty tough. I think Midway wins this one in the 4th.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

I have seen both teams play this year. Both are sound, and athletic. As far as talent, the edge probably goes to Harriman. As far as team unity and work ethic, that one goes to Midway. Moser has his kids playing very well and they are pretty tough. I think Midway wins this one in the 4th.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

I won't argue with anything you said, including your prediction, except to ask that you not judge Harriman by past team unity and work ethic. This Blue Devil team is different. The coaches weeded out the problem children this year and the difference is obvious to anyone who spends any time around this team. They are a great group of kids that work very hard. They may not be as talented as past Harriman teams, and may lose the game to Midway, but they will certainly not be outworked by the Waves.

First of all hairmindevil, you butchered the name. I think Harriman will have a tough game this week. The Waves o-line might be pretty good and can be a difference maker in this game. But Harriman has a good defense with some hard hitting linebackers. Offensively, Williams is back and he's a powerful runner. He don't make up the offense but he helps...alot. I think Harriman will eat The Waves for lunch. :thumb:

HHS-28

MHS-14

Midway-30

Harriman-24

I won't argue with anything you said, including your prediction, except to ask that you not judge Harriman by past team unity and work ethic. This Blue Devil team is different. The coaches weeded out the problem children this year and the difference is obvious to anyone who spends any time around this team. They are a great group of kids that work very hard. They may not be as talented as past Harriman teams, and may lose the game to Midway, but they will certainly not be outworked by the Waves.

Midway is a group of very disciplined, physical, and hard work ethic brothers that have spent the off season working hard to have a good football season this year. I have never seen the team unity that the boys have this year. They do everything together. Being from Midway its hard for me to give that edge to Harriman because i see what we have everyday. I commend you on having a better unified team this year. I predict this will be a real battle out there Friday night.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

Midway-30

Harriman-24

Midway is a group of very disciplined, physical, and hard work ethic brothers that have spent the off season working hard to have a good football season this year. I have never seen the team unity that the boys have this year. They do everything together. Being from Midway its hard for me to give that edge to Harriman because i see what we have everyday. I commend you on having a better unified team this year. I predict this will be a real battle out there Friday night.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

That's okay. I wasn't pushing for the edge. I just wanted folks to know that this Harriman team is different than they've seen in the past. They are probably too young to win a ton of ball games but it won't be because of a lack of character and hard work.