Spring Hill @ Giles Co.

Raiders0410

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the quick start of Springhill, this should be a good test to see if they have taken that next step. If springhill pulls this one out, no doubt they are for real. Both of these teams are senior heavy and experienced......has the makings of a great game. Good luck to both.......have to give the edge to Giles, no score just think Giles will take this one. Not much challenge down the road for either of them, except maybe Marshall......Page hard to tell yet based on competition played. Only teams from the old district 6 that might pull off a win here and there is maybe Fairview, the others, especially Lewis and Hickman way to much inexperience to compete this year.....East Hickman to early to tell, although they have a test coming up this Friday against Fairview which should give a better handle on their statis. Still think Giles is the favor in District 12, its up to the others (Marshall, Spinghill and Page) to knock them off to prove where they are!

Spring Hill has a great team and a very good coaching staff. No doubt they will be ready to play. I think the Brickyard is good for 10 and Giles is 7 better, so I'll say Giles by 17. The question is how much clock does OC want to use. Everyone knows Giles running plays. Nine out of ten plays called are run every week. Discipline and execution has become Giles MO. Teams know what they are going to do but can you slow them down? Giles will do what they do best. Same old same old. Everyone talks about the most improvements come between game one & two. Like I said, Giles defense is fine. Adjustments were made and leadership emerged. Team Me has entered the house!

I hope all Spring Hill fans drive down to the game. It will be a great Friday night atmosphere between two great communities. Please have a safe trip and enjoy the game..... :D