A E vs Fulton

reverse

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both of these teams play this year, I would have to say this is a "pickem" game. Very similar type of teams. Loaded with talent, still a bit rough around the edges with their execution, and prone to penalties. IMHO neither team has established themselves as a championship calibur team, yet. That could change as the season goes along and they continue to refine what they are doing on both sides of the ball. Good luck to both teams, should be a very good contest.

Austin-East has one of the best defenses in the state regardless of classification, and Fulton doesn't have the athletes that they have had in the past 5-6 years. Austin-East will win. The only question is... by how much?

If Austin-East scores on their first offensive posession, gets an extra point or 2-point conversion, and stops Fulton on their first offensive possession, then Austin-East wins by two or more touchdowns. If not, they win a close one.

Turtle is hiding in his shell!!! He is not even going to be at the game Friday! I'm sorry but the Falcons have this one! True we have a few things to improve on but that won't stop us. We are well coached and more disciplined than the Roadrunners. I can't wait for Friday night! GO FALCONS!

I guess you were more disciplined last year too.

Where in the world is turtle???

I'm here I'm here I'm here!! :roflol: I'm still celebrating the Alcoa victory over Maryville Friday!! Hahah, Nah, I'm just joking but good game VOLFAN, you make sure you tell DHERB to keep on talking, we'll be coming for him and his teammates in November. Oh how I like coming to Alcoa to hear all the trash talking already :bored:

But Photoman, I can't even walk in Marshalls without the peeps following me around like white on rice. I guess its because I wore my AE shirt.. :bored: But the Marshalls gig is getting kind of old, I guess it won't ever be put to rest

4mysister, you didn't have to tell the whole world I won't be able to attend this game. Its killing me that I won't be able to be there. But when there's a will there's a way, I think I'll be attending the 2nd half seating/standing in the Grandstands aka DA ALLEY (The best seats in the house) :roflol .... I have my ear plugs ready just in case I see you.

Just like ColumbiaBlueand ScarletRED stated, "Its AE in a close one"

LET'S GO AE!!!