A E vs Fulton

reverse

Turtle,

WHATEVER! It's more like "He-goes-all-the-way...TOUCHDOWN FALCONS!" My prediction is Falcons 21 AE 13. I liked that score last week. I won't mind seeing it again! I'll tell you this much...there are vaccines and over-the-counter medications for the flu, but there is not cure or treatment for the wrath of the FALCONS! Here we come! GO FALCONS!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some history...

1991 - 2001: Austin-East wins 11 straight.

2002 - 2005: Austin-East and Fulton win 3 a piece with neither team winning two consecutive games.

2006 - 2007: Fulton wins 3 straight.

2008: Austin-East wins.

I'm feeling a repeat of the 90s. Austin-East will beat Fulton at least for the next 3 years.

Hey Turtle ... where has T Pryor been ??? was he hurt or suspended ??? did he get in trouble AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN ??? he is such a good kid ya know !! ha ha .. How mant times has he been in trouble anyway ... breaking out windows with fist at Fulton showed how good a kid he is .. did he ever have to pay for that window ??? if he was suspended I figured he would be reinstated for Falcons game anyway ... whats up with this .... if he has been hurt then I apologize but something tells me not !!!

Hey Turtle ... where has T Pryor been ??? was he hurt or suspended ??? did he get in trouble AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN ??? he is such a good kid ya know !! ha ha .. How mant times has he been in trouble anyway ... breaking out windows with fist at Fulton showed how good a kid he is .. did he ever have to pay for that window ??? if he was suspended I figured he would be reinstated for Falcons game anyway ... whats up with this .... if he has been hurt then I apologize but something tells me not !!!

Pryor was not suspended. He is in good standings with the school and the football team.

Uh its football season not basketball so with that said, where are the windows at on the football field? B)

Lets see, I like what CnB posted about the History of the series... I'm going with CnB, AE wins this one

This game is an easy one to call, but it will be a back and forth score. Fulton I think will come out on top of this one. It's not going to be easy for the Falcons, but i believe they can find the self esteem to punish the Roadrunners. The Falcons will have the game won by the 3rd quarter.

Falcons-28

AE-13