Coffee County at Warren County

Cascade10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that is what plague this county for so long, or it's all about a certain kid and it's a stench in my nostril, i don't like paying a load of money to watch a team get coach by somebody who don't have a gameplan i would be alright if he would make adjustments at halftime, i think i figured out what halftime really ment my junior year when our team was getting beat by Tullahoma and then in the 2nd half chris elam blew them away, it was the way the coach's adjusted to the defense that made the difference in the gam, i dont see that anymore, didn't see it last year and haven't seen this year

Well if you graduated in 99 and were a junior that year then you would know that Coffee County lost that game. It was your sophmore year that they beat Tullahoma in Tullahoma and there were no adjustments made. Just kept doing what was working the whole game.

Also, lets just look at what made the real difference on that team.

WR Jason Stacey

TE- Jerry Nettles College Scholarship

T- T.C. Miller College Scholarship

G. Andy Giel College Scholarship

C- Blake Finney Offered a Scholarship

G- Josh Bonner Offered a Scholarship

T- Heath Lutrell Offered a Sholarship

QB- Tre' Willis College Sholarship

HB- Josh Clark College Scholarship

HB- Aaron Price

FB- Chris Elam College Scholarship

Now I don't care who the coach is. You have that many scholarship athletes on your team and you are going to win ball games. Also, this group ran a lot less than 8 plays and still beat folks. O and by the way there are only three juniors listed on there and I would venture to say that you are not any of them since they have already finished school like most people who graduated high school in 99. Maybe that is what Coffee County is missing someone who has taken over ten years to graduate college. A real genius. Did you ever really even play football with these guys?

You may get your chance soon...I predict CC will have "new" Coachs next year.

I don't have a problem with most of the present coachs, but we've got one really good Coach, and someone WILL snatch him away. :roflol:

We all know coach Sisk is leaving for Signal Mountain to be with his buddy Bill. Who do you think taught Coy Sisk about defense? It wasn't Price.

To get back on topic. No predictions here but it should be a good game. I always like watching games in Warren County, the visitors bleachers are in great position to see everything.

half of those didn't even play college ball, only one had a significant college experience and that was chris elam and for the record i just started my education path, and it don't matter if you play ball or not it is about knowledge of the game, and knowledge of the positions, this day and age it's not about pysical it about the mental aspect of the game

We all know coach Sisk is leaving for Signal Mountain to be with his buddy Bill. Who do you think taught Coy Sisk about defense? It wasn't Price.

To get back on topic. No predictions here but it should be a good game. I always like watching games in Warren County, the visitors bleachers are in great position to see everything.

You may get your chance soon...I predict CC will have "new" Coachs next year.

I don't have a problem with most of the present coachs, but we've got one really good Coach, and someone WILL snatch him away. :bored:

I agree....I think CC wins this one. It wasn't Price that's for sure. :bored: The person you're referring to is a class act. I always like watching games in Warren County cause we usually win.

half of those didn't even play college ball, only one had a significant college experience and that was chris elam and for the record i just started my education path, and it don't matter if you play ball or not it is about knowledge of the game, and knowledge of the positions, this day and age it's not about pysical it about the mental aspect of the game

Get some knowledge and use spell and grammar check.

I think i have figure out who you are. I thought you were a maintenance man. I do like your ideas and I have to admit, that is one of the main reason Shelbyville has turn its program around Coach Hardy does work with the Jr High schools and they try to do the same thing they will be doing in High School. Plus it does not hurt that one of our Middle School Coaches is a old SCHS Coach. (Darden) I agree you guys need to make a change, when my 7yr old tells me before the play what is going to be ran.

Turned your program around B) You have won two games this year, against Coffee Co. who everybody agrees is down. and WC who is average at best. You went 3-7 last year 3-7 the year before that, (7-23 over the last four seasons.) So give everybody a break your team has proven nothing yet!! When you beat some solid teams then you can get on here and bragg!

I guess you can say that i am what Wingman would call a newbe but you are too, so here is a little advice! Show some class act like you have won before B)

I do agree that Shelbyville has not yet been tested and think this weekend Shelbyville will have its first test of the year. BY your post from above I would have to say that we have already turned the team around by only winning 7 games over the past two years, I bet Shelbyville matches that win total this season. Coach Hardy has done an outstanding job getting kids from different sports onto the football field and that has been the main reason Shelbyville has been down over the past years. All of our talent was either playing basketball or baseball and would not give Football the time. You will see this team has got some good athletes on it.

I think i have figure out who you are. I thought you were a maintenance man. I do like your ideas and I have to admit, that is one of the main reason Shelbyville has turn its program around Coach Hardy does work with the Jr High schools and they try to do the same thing they will be doing in High School. Plus it does not hurt that one of our Middle School Coaches is a old SCHS Coach. (Darden) I agree you guys need to make a change, when my 7yr old tells me before the play what is going to be ran.

Turned your program around B) You have won two games this year, against Coffee Co. who everybody agrees is down. and WC who is average at best. You went 3-7 last year 3-7 the year before that, (7-23 over the last four seasons.) So give everybody a break your team has proven nothing yet!! When you beat some solid teams then you can get on here and bragg!

I guess you can say that i am what Wingman would call a newbe but you are too, so here is a little advice! Show some class act like you have won before B)

I do agree that Shelbyville has not yet been tested and think this weekend Shelbyville will have its first test of the year. BY your post from above I would have to say that we have already turned the team around by only winning 7 games over the past two years, I bet Shelbyville matches that win total this season. Coach Hardy has done an outstanding job getting kids from different sports onto the football field and that has been the main reason Shelbyville has been down over the past years. All of our talent was either playing basketball or baseball and would not give Football the time. You will see this team has got some good athletes on it.

This thread is about Coffee County and Warren County.

Should be fun Friday night. I hope we don't catch like 5 homecomings like we did last year, start that counter tomorrow lol.

Actually of the ones that accepted their scholarships there was only one who did not play and that was Josh Clark. Besides being good enough to be offered a scholarship is much more than most kids ever get. Now tell me how you can have such great knowledge of the game without ever participating in it. A book? Playstation? You will never get your kids to do something you were not willing to do yourself.