Ooltewah-Soddy daisy

bipbopzot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin East just about beat you guys and they are a 3A school. You guys aren't as good a you think let a little 3A school come into your house and about beat you and think this is the year come on don't make me laugh.

Little 'ol 3A Austin East was pretty darn good. Owls will play one at a time. Soddy is next. A-E is over, by the way, Owls won 7-6. No one remembers how you start the year, only how you finish the year! :twisted:

Austin East just about beat you guys and they are a 3A school. You guys aren't as good a you think let a little 3A school come into your house and about beat you and think this is the year come on don't make me laugh.

And Alcoa is a 2A school and I don't see you lining up to play them. Ask Marryville how a little 2A school plays. Classification defines the size of the pool not the quality of athletes. A-E was a very talented and fast team and matched up well against the Owls. We will see how SD matches up.

Go Owls

And Alcoa is a 2A school and I don't see you lining up to play them. Ask Marryville how a little 2A school plays. Classification defines the size of the pool not the quality of athletes. A-E was a very talented and fast team and matched up well against the Owls. We will see how SD matches up.

Go Owls

Here we go I guess you guys are ready to get rid of the coach now to. What does Alcoa got to do with this I know they could beat you guys why don't you guys line them up to play and Maryville. Cut some more cheese.