Would Alcoa win state in 6A?

FootballFreak123

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO they would definitely be in the hunt and would stand a good chance to win it all. Not just because of the Maryville game, but how they handled Farragut and Oak Ridge in scrimmages. Of course, we'll all know more after more games are played, but you are asking the question after week 1. So, we have to base the answer on the information we have at this point.

Alcoa has size, speed, and depth. Not to mention 100 players on a 3A team! I think they would give anyone in the state a run for their money this year.

Sorry guys......it's been well advertised that Maryville will be down for a year or two. They are not going to win a state this year but should compete better next year. As for Farragut winning a state.....not going to happen. Good team but the #1 ranking is a farce IMO. The 6A title will go to a mid state team where the power exists at that level.

Can Alcoa compete?.....sure...would they win it...doubt it and here is way. Their strengths are their O-line and their running backs. They are extremely big and strong in the line and have an array of strong tailbacks...Toney is one of my favorites at Alcoa in a long time, and a fullback that is big, strong and with a little wiggle. Strong 6 A teams will match up with Alcoa at the line and if they could stop or slow down the Alcoa running game then they would be forced to throw, an unproven task for Alcoa so far. This is an argument that will never be answered so everything is just an opinion.

MLREB can have some good post when he wants too. :popcorneater:

I have had many many many good factual posts the last two weeks BC. I apologize if my factual posts are not something you want everybody to know. Someday.....you might figure it out. In the meantime continue stalking and photo-shopping. Two things you are great at..... :roflolk:

MLREB can have some good post when he wants too. :blush:

I have had many many many good factual posts the last two weeks BC. I apologize if my factual posts are not something you want everybody to know. Someday.....you might figure it out. In the meantime continue stalking and photo-shopping. Two things you are great at..... :popcorneater:

It just too bad for all us coacht posters your not as smart as you think you are! But if you where........Oh man, GQ would be out of a job!

You deserve a donut! :roflolk:

2405670830_70cdc9b03a.jpg

[quote="BCsportsfan"]

MLREB can have some good post when he wants too. :roll:

I have had many many many good factual posts the last two weeks BC. I apologize if my factual posts are not something you want everybody to know. Someday.....you might figure it out. In the meantime continue stalking and photo-shopping. Two things you are great at..... :thumb:

It just too bad for all us coacht posters your not as smart as you think you are! But if you where........Oh man, GQ would be out of a job!

You deserve a donut! :thumb:

2405670830_70cdc9b03a.jpg

Who is us and what does the rest of the coacht posters have to do with this. Prove me wrong on anything I stated......doubt you can.

BC....I think you are losing it.....bordering pathetic.