Would Alcoa win state in 6A?

FootballFreak123

How do you guy thinks Alcoa would play in 6A football this year after beating Maryville?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, yes Alcoa put the beatdown on Maryville, but we still have to see how the Rebs pull themselves together the next few games before they face the #1 team in 6A. And yes Alcoa proved to formidable in scrimmages, but those are not realtime inseason games after a team has gelled and gotten comfortable with their (coaches) gameplan. We still have a lot of football left and Alcoa will/should take it one game at a time on their way to the 3A championship. After then we can all speculate on how this team stacks up amongst the other champions in the state. Yet as I say all of that and as an avid Alcoa fan there have been teams in the past that I thought were the best in the state no matter the class. Feel free to speculate, but will we really ever know?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="BCsportsfan"]
MLREB can have some good post when he wants too. B)

I have had many many many good factual posts the last two weeks BC. I apologize if my factual posts are not something you want everybody to know. Someday.....you might figure it out. In the meantime continue stalking and photo-shopping. Two things you are great at..... :thumb:

It just too bad for all us coacht posters your not as smart as you think you are! But if you where........Oh man, GQ would be out of a job!

You deserve a donut! :thumb:

2405670830_70cdc9b03a.jpg

Who is us and what does the rest of the coacht posters have to do with this. Prove me wrong on anything I stated......doubt you can.

BC....I think you are losing it.....bordering pathetic.

MLREB it was a good post, however you did lose credibility with the 40% tuition players post. :lol:

Nobody going to eat that thur donut? :thumb:

Bee Cee....We's Richie Cream peepull.... Dunkin's (Doe-nuts, Playurs, and Coaches) iz fer Alcouh.....lol... :thumb:

I agree 100% with Stars on that, ain't nothing like Richy Kreme!!!!!!........dang now I want me some and they're usually closed by the time I get off from work :lol:

MLREB it was a good post, however you did lose credibility with the 40% tuition players post. :thumb:

Like I said earlier 72....prove me wrong.

MLREB you threw it out there....you prove it!

Better yet.....teach us Alcoa recuiters how to to get around the TSSAA rule for allowing a player to set out a year between his 8th grade year and his 9th grade year. :lol:

We've learned all of Maryville's other trick........but that one was real trick! :thumb:

MLREB it was a good post, however you did lose credibility with the 40% tuition players post. :roflol:

Like I said earlier 72....prove me wrong.

MLREB you threw it out there....you prove it!

I know what it is...obviously you don't. I will give you a hint....it's not 40% but it's darn close. I did round it off slightly for your convenience but you can scale it at + or - 3%.