7 AAA

Gerrard

0-0 at half. Lightning break at half time.

Blackman scores first. Oakland ties it up. Blackman scores on a PK. Oakland ties it in the last couple of minutes.

Final 2-2

My daughter was down playing against Baylor and I couldn't get off work so I decided to go watch the Oakland-Blackman game. I stayed until halftime when the lightning delay came. Close, evenly played game for the most part. I think these two teams will be tougher than some think, but Siegel and Riverdale aren't ready to give up the top two spots in this district just yet. I also think Smyrna will give both Oakland and Blackman all they can handle. Looking at the rosters in the pressbox last night, Oakland has only two seniors and could be the team to beat next year

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big game tomorrow it will be a good test for Blackman to see if they really have a chance to win 7aaa I predict

Blackman 4

siegel 2

Siegel is playing a bit injured..One starter has mono and another varsity athlete had her arm broken at practice. It will be a good test for Blackman but I don't think it will indicate if they can win 7aaa or not..

I thought siegel and riverdale were supposed to be the best teams in 7aaa. So I just figured that if blackman can beat them then they do have a chance at being able to win 7aaa. and if they get crushed by them then they probably don't have much of a chance. that is what i met by this being a big game for blackman to see just where they might stand with the other teams in 7aaa. i personally have high hopes for them this year it is just to bad that they don't play as many games as everyone else to get them better prepared for the playoffs.

Riverdale- 0

Oakland- 2

Congrats to Oakland for their win. Riverdale girls, keep your heads up, play hard and work together. I know its hard to stay positive when you've lost teammates for an extended time frame, but the seniors need to continue to show leadership, try not to be frustrated, and help the younger girls to improve the rest of the season, and hopefully your injured teammates can make it back by district tournament time and maybe things will be different.