Top players in the state of TN this year

wildcatfan123

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just throwing some names out and please add to the list these are the only names that come to my mind

Emmanuel Andres(Shellbyville)

Mark Gooch (Siegal)

Artur McMillian (Hillisboro)

DeMarco Starlling (Hunters Lane) *** if stays healthy

can you help me add to the list

1. You lose all credit by mentioning Marc Gooch and not Kerry Hammonds.

2.) Its SIEGEL, seriously folks, its not that hard to spell, but it has to easily be the one school that pretty much everyone mispells.

Joe Jackson White Station

Casey Prather Jackson Northside

Tarious Johnson Jackson Liberty

Thomas Greer West Carroll

Tarik Black Ridgeway

Chris Mason Melrose

Adonis Thomas Melrose

Kendall Anthony Jackson Liberty

Tim Peete Memphis Central

Carlos Denton Memphis Hamilton

Martavious Newby BTW

Austin Hollins Germantown

Todd Mayo Germantown

Jalen Steele Fulton

plus many others

add Joe Northington(Manassas), Ridgeway's Darryl Marshall(best play-making PG in Memphis when he wants to be), Ronald Brown of Raleigh-Egypt(surprised yall haven't mentioned him yet), Andre Hollins of White Station, Cedrick McAfee of Craigmont(I heard he transferred to Carver though), Terrance Durham of Craigmont(most important player to any team, best open floor player in the city)

Firestone..I expect Northington to shine this year. Don't really know about Tank being a top player(solid yes). Hollins from WS can get you points in a hurry and he rebounds well for a guard. Also Mcafee is ranked but "I've" only seen him have great games in summer league games and not during the season. Lastly, in my opinion Joe Jackson is without a doubt the most exciting and best open court player in the city...totally unstoppable

It's tough for me to call, but Durham is so much better on the break than he is in the set. Jackson does both real well. The difference in Durham's play makes his transition play stick out more, and he's a better play maker. When he's not out there, Craigmont is almost below average. With him, they were the best team I saw last year. But Jackson's a better finisher. McAfee played well against Ridgeway last year, but was a non-factor every other time i saw him. He's coming though. Hollins is a bright lights competitor. He feeds off the big games and comes with it. Tank, I agree 100%. But I gotta throw his name there because I support the Pharaohs. Northington, my favorite ball-player on the high school level right now. I'm anxious to see him in his starring role this year. Of course he'll shine :thumb:

I expect Golden of Ridgeway to have a breakout season as well

• 2 weeks later...
just throwing some names out and please add to the list these are the only names that come to my mind

Emmanuel Andres(Shellbyville)

Mark Gooch (Siegal)

Artur McMillian (Hillisboro)

DeMarco Starlling (Hunters Lane) *** if stays healthy

can you help me add to the list

1. You lose all credit by mentioning Marc Gooch and not Kerry Hammonds.

2.) Its SIEGEL, seriously folks, its not that hard to spell, but it has to easily be the one school that pretty much everyone mispells.

im sorry for mispelling SIEGEL and i was just naming a few and i went to 2 SIEGEL games and Hammonds didnt show up an either 1 but i have seen Joe Jackson play and he is the real deal

To name a few:

Joe Jackson - White Station (Memphis)

Casey Prather - North Side (Jackson)

Tarik Black - Rigeway (Memphis)

Michael Bradley - Tyner (Chattanooga)

Austin Hollis - Germantown

Tim Peete - Central (Memphis)

Jalen Steele - Fulton (Knoxville)

Jezrell DeJesus - Gatlinburg Pittman

cory stanton -springfield-a definate top 5