Father Ryan vs. Brentwood Academy

PurpleIrish0x0

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all of the BA posters? I have never heard such silence on Granny White Pike as I do now!

The theory among those of us who've been here a while is that the BA posters, almost to a person some of the classiest, most informed, and well-spoken posters, have left because it gets tiresome to be beaten up in everyt thread with an allegation of recruting. That, coupled with the level of trash talking that came into vogue last season, has driven away a lot of the better posters.

In short, it's not nearly as much fun as it used to be.

Well said KWood. Most of us don't feel like fighting a no win fight anymore.

As for the game - Father Ryan played well, BA didn't - FR deserved to win - those kids fought all game. Losing Josh Pleasant didn't help. Coach Potter and his outstanding staff figure it out and turn it around this week against Olive Branch - should be a fun game.

Watched BA-FR, ENS-MBA, and MUS-South Panola on Friday night - IMO ENS is the best there is. Should be fun to watch it shake out this season - those are 5 outstanding teams to battle it out (along with BAYLOR).

Where are all of the BA posters? I have never heard such silence on Granny White Pike as I do now!

The theory among those of us who've been here a while is that the BA posters, almost to a person some of the classiest, most informed, and well-spoken posters, have left because it gets tiresome to be beaten up in everyt thread with an allegation of recruting. That, coupled with the level of trash talking that came into vogue last season, has driven away a lot of the better posters.

In short, it's not nearly as much fun as it used to be.

Well spoken.... :oops:

Watched BA-FR, ENS-MBA, and MUS-South Panola on Friday night - IMO ENS is the best there is. Should be fun to watch it shake out this season - those are 5 outstanding teams to battle it out (along with BAYLOR).

One game on Frida night is an interest. Three is an obsession. We need to get you a life. :thumb:

This is true KWoodroof, was watching MUS/SP on ESPN U, and BA/FR & MBA/ENS on the internet. Was going to go to the BA game but in-laws were here - my wife may have been more upset I was watching all three lol :thumb:

One game on Frida night is an interest. Three is an obsession. We need to get you a life. :thumb:

This is true KWoodroof, was watching MUS/SP on ESPN U, and BA/FR & MBA/ENS on the internet. Was going to go to the BA game but in-laws were here - my wife may have been more upset I was watching all three lol :thumb:

That South Panola team was HUGE! MUS looked so small. MUS has lots of heart as shown in that game.