TROUSDALE HOSTS GORDNSVILLE- ON THE CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

Old Pirate figures this musta been a good ear holing between these two programs. Congrats to TC on the win and congrats to Gordonsville for fighting a good fight and for being scrappy. OP says us East teams has to show them West teams some ear holing ever chance we git. Purt near sure both of you fellers programs will make some noise this year. Dad burnit, folkes in ther rite mind is a fearing them jackets. Them are some nasty fellers and tuff to gits out of your jock. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Op seen where you fellers had a good night sounded like the Pirates took care of business also.Congrats on a big win, hope the Pirates have a great year. Jackets are off next week,looks like its gonna be a show down with them possum towners fer all the marbles in the district again.But you never cant count out them H2o boys either.Any way have a good un OP.GO Pirates and Jackets :D

I thought both teams played well at times. The Tigers came to play for sure. Just a bit outmatched

right now. They should do well the rest of the season. Was impressed with the way #6 Smith

ran the ball when he had to. He was also under pressure some of the time, which looked much

better for the Jacket defense, compared to the past games.

The Jackets still have some work to do. Hate to say this, but we have a few taking some plays off.

Every play counts. When a pass comes in your hands, the idea is to catch it. Need to get the head back

in the game guys. Other than that, the defense looks much better. Offense is clicking, otherwise.

Jackets have the week off & a match up with the Bulldogs of Clay Co. to get back on track. The

Jackets are going to be strongly tested vs FCS, in two weeks. Indications are this will be one of the

premier match ups in 2A this season.

The highlight of last nights game was, SEVEN dropped by & spent the first half with me & the better half.

Really enjoyed getting to sit & talk with him for a while. Of course he had to leave at half time & head

to Knoxville to take care of more pressing matters. :lol::lol:

Grunt I agree the Jackets had about 3 sure fire tds dropped,the qb laid em in there exactly right pretty passes.I heard some of the Jackets had some sickness last week that might have contributed,.it hard to play when your not 100 %,some are coming off injuries also, maybe this week off will get everyone back in focus and healed up.The Jackets need to be as one when the Possum Town boys come calling.GO JACKETS :lol:

Grunt I agree the Jackets had about 3 sure fire tds dropped,the qb laid em in there exactly right pretty passes.I heard some of the Jackets had some sickness last week that might have contributed,.it hard to play when your not 100 %,some are coming off injuries also, maybe this week off will get everyone back in focus and healed up.The Jackets need to be as one when the Possum Town boys come calling.GO JACKETS :blush:

Creekbank, There were several Jackets sick this past week with various bugs, viruses, whatever...

Most showed up & played, better than I had hoped for. A very few still seem to think last years

Gold ball is still winning games this year, all by itself. Not quite gonna happen. Forget the "preseason"

press clippings,,,that's gone. Time to get back to Jacket football. Practice hard..play harder!

A matter of choice.............

Food for thought:

A good team practices until they get it right...

A great team practices until they can't get it wrong.

Pick one...

GO JACKETS...GET R DONE!! -_-