Riverdale vs Lincoln County

warhawks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no contest. Riverdale big, real big. Coach A may not try to run up the score but he might not be able to help it. I have seen Riverdale scrimmage and Lincoln County against Blackman, and Lincoln County just does not have the players to compete with Riverdale. They have a pretty decent running back but thats it. No defense or anything else. There wont be many wins in Lincoln County's future this year. Riverdale 49 Lincoln County 7.

I was shocked when I heard the score last night and heard that Lawrence County had won. Think it said they hadn't beaten LC since '87. That tellls me how down LC is this yr. We all know that teams go through down times and I know that Big Louie will get the most of out his players that eh can Good luck to both teams. I am pulling for the Warriors in this one.

I don't know about yall, but I am getting tired of having so many non-region games.

I know I know.....it is district and not region, but I don't feel like going back and fixing it in my post.

Lincoln County has been known to get up for this game (then again the Falcons have been known to lay down for it also). At the beginning of the season I was hoping to put this game in the W column, but absent some serious adjustments across the board (that may or may not be possible) this team will struggle to get a W all season long.

That won't stop me from rooting for them all season long though, cuz you just never know, so here's to hoping that they play 4 hard quarters of football Friday night!!!!

Jabbo, you have been a loyal fan for as long as I can recall. That is what a struggling team needs is its fans to rally. Unfortunately most LC fans have a way of being fickle. It is a shame b/c the PIT can be an real intimidating place when their fans are rockin.

We both know that LC has pulled off a few things that others were never able to do.....such as taking a Big W at Tomahawk in the Rankin days when a W there was unheard of. They spoiled plenty of Riverdale's plans back in the day so they can't be discounted. We all know what happens when you look ahead instead of in the present.

Only thing that worries me about this game is 'which' R'dale team is going to show up?

If it is the one that played Antioch or LaVergne we should win. If it is the one that played Hendersonville, it could be a LONG RIDE home.

We're not going to win no matter which team shows up. We will be lucky to win one game and lets put the blame were it needs to. The Falcons fortunes have been declining for several years now. Just look around the pit on Friday night and you will see empty seats everywhere. The pit and and the Falcons were great at one time but not anymore and that blame lays with the coaching staff starting at the head man.

Only thing that worries me about this game is 'which' R'dale team is going to show up?

If it is the one that played Antioch or LaVergne we should win. If it is the one that played Hendersonville, it could be a LONG RIDE home.

We're not going to win no matter which team shows up. We will be lucky to win one game and lets put the blame were it needs to. The Falcons fortunes have been declining for several years now. Just look around the pit on Friday night and you will see empty seats everywhere. The pit and and the Falcons were great at one time but not anymore and that blame lays with the coaching staff starting at the head man.

I will NEVER say that about Coach Thompson. I will say however that most of the problem with the stands not being filled is because of so many he'ing and she'ing behind the stands instead of being in them and rooting for THEIR team. LC is NOT alone with this malady though. Coach Thompson gets the most out of with what comes out to play. Unfortunately alot of good atheletes do NOT want to work anymore but would rather play other things either in or behind the stands.