Alcoa passing game

cub3

Just like to know whats up with the passing game.Have we not got someone who can throw the ball.What will we do if they shut the running game down.Just like the first half last night we need someone who can put the ball in the air.just my thought like to hear what anyboby else think's.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to know whats up with the passing game.Have we not got someone who can throw the ball.What will we do if they shut the running game down.Just like the first half last night we need someone who can put the ball in the air.just my thought like to hear what anyboby else think's.

I'm waiting to hear an analysis myself :thumb: C'mon guys don't only give me chatter when we have an outstanding game. Give me your thoughts on last night's game. :|

When you have the eight rank player in the state Tyler Robinson .I believe you need to put the ball in his hand's as mush as possible.And you have Steven Isom who can make play's to.If we can't make long passes go for the short passes.Like i said before our running game will be shut down at some point of time i hope not but i'm affraid it will.

the F5 air attack will be fine. Last night they knew they needed to establish the run to open it up against a good Loudon team. The run game never really got going, thus the passing didnt either. Remember, the one game that Alcoa did attempt a significant number of passes, Tallent threw 2 TDs and Hogan(back-up) threw for anouther against Bell Co. It is no secret Alcoa wants to run. Word is a lot of the guys last night were playing sick and hurt. But i wouldnt be to worried about it though...

ahs i know what u mean i dont know about up there but here in milan and surrounding areas we have been hit hard by the flu bug

Bulldogfan they closed the entire Alcoa school system for the week due to sickness. Blount Co. schools were added later in the week. I think the only system not affected was Maryville. I wondered if how many players might have been under the weather last night.

i dont and cant say for sure but if i was guessing i would say a couple at least we didnt shut down but did have 140 kids out on monday i did hear that it was considered but they thought it was under control enough like i said thats tuff hey i heard ur game against fulton was gonna be on tv anyone got any info abou that all i have is sat so i doubt i can get it but thought i would ask anyway id like to see it

Alcoa will be fine. The primary problem last night was Alcoa came out flat. In fact, the entire team was flat, the coaching staff was flat, and so were the fans. A tough preseason scrimmage schedule, brutal practices as of late and two back-to-back highly emotional games left the Tornadoes a little leg weary and flat against a team they normal pound. Good news is we can win by three touchdowns on a bad night. Even better is the bad night happened against Loudon and not Fulton. Roll F5!

I will agree with scots50. We did come out flat but Loudon upfront is a lot better than most teams in 3a. As far as the passing game goes. We need to run shorter routes and not try and throw the bomb every play. Also we need to get Tyler the ball across the middle and not toward the sidelines. Passing game will be fine and know need to panic. Just my thoughts...