Sycamore @ Macon Co.

macontiger

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Macon is awful.....they will be lucky to win a game this year!

How can you say Macon Co is awful when your team is 0-3 as well and the scores have been .... awful!!! Have you seen Macon Co play? Didnt think so. I havent either. I know they are 0-3 just like Cheatham and Sycamore. Maybe all 3 are awful. Maybe you are awful.

[Macon is awful.....they will be lucky to win a game this year!

How can you say Macon Co is awful when your team is 0-3 as well and the scores have been .... awful!!! Have you seen Macon Co play? Didnt think so. I havent either. I know they are 0-3 just like Cheatham and Sycamore. Maybe all 3 are awful. Maybe you are awful.

If anyone would know awful it would be yourself :thumb:

Why don't you follow me around and comment on my posts some more since it is obviously the highlight of your days.....what a joke :thumb:

this should be a good game havent seen macon yet but have watched sycomres every game. there has been a standout player every game lane, morris, tucke, temberela, and massen have all stoud out at one point if they all play good one game watch out this could turn in to a shot out but watch out for lane at saftey he all ready returned on pick for sycamore this year and he has also layed some ppl out that came across the middle