DII AA Analysis Update

just_do_it

I do have a passion for the game...perhaps too much at times. I lack my better half's objectivity towards the game for sure. Baylor has always provided us some great competition in all of our sports...some wins some losses. They have also provided great banter at times also! You currently have an athlete my son swam with who is also an awesome runner. He just recently did extremely well in a world race in Italy. I also think the world of a former Baylor swim dad...spent many hours in the bottom of a pool painting, sand blasting, wondering how to make concrete hold water....

I think you are correct that we are blessed with both institutions in this town and somehow the highjinks can keep us smiling and laughing...sometimes scratching our heads!

I always try to find the humor in situations. This is a game...albeit one that teaches many great life lessons! Whether the streak continues or not, it has been fun the past few years following it and reading up on the history of the rivalry. Some of the stories the alums tell will have you rolling in tears.

Good luck to all the D2 teams this week. Represent our division well. My thoughts/prayers to the MBA QB for a speedy recovery. Met their long snapper at camp this summer...very good and a gentleman. Also met Mr. Mackey from Baylor at Vandy camp and wish him a speedy return to the gridiron.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic