Friendship vs. Clay County

CommanderMan

Being an outsider and just a football fan it is apparently obvious that FCS is much improved this year. What I saw was a tough kid at MLB #54 and #21 at OLB and they both like to hit. Offensively #2 is dangerous (can someone give me the names of these kids?)and I also liked the way #26 and #22 ran the ball, hard and darting. This team (on defense) flies to the ball and that will create more problems for teams they play. I think I will come back and watch this bunch again.

Please help me with the names.....don't know them.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we all know fcs has more talent than clay county and should win this game but i belive that clay can keep it close if they dont get wrapped up in the hype cchs is good team and has a chance to be a very good team they just need to keep there heads about them and play hard i hope they can come out of this game with a good felling that they can play with some really good competion and take care of what they have to the rest of the year to make it to the playoffs and maybe make some noise

FC will roll through their schedule all the way to TC.

And, IMO, they have a very good shot at winning that game.

They have athletes all over the field.

Your right Croz...keep talking FC up,,,TC would love to go into that game as an underdog. :thumb:

FC does have athletes all over the field...all TC got is redneck hillbillies. Ain't no way TC can beat FC this year....they been recruiting all summer long. :roflol: I had an alumni from FC tell me tonight that the half the FC team this year is "new" recruits. If this is true, i can't see how TC can stand a chance at beating these "hired guns" from FC. :twisted: