McMinn Central vs. Walker Valley

87wildcat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking walker valley in this one because the chargers have alot of problems that they got to fix. The chargers need to fix all the mistakes then they should be able to beat wv. but polk showed how to beat them just hit them every play and they will fold and get tired. But i'm hoping the chargers get the mistakes fixed and win because i'm not a fan at all of the bradley teams.

This is a hard one to pick because you don't know which respective team will show up. Neither team is as bad as they've played in one of their games this year, and each team has played exceptionally well in one of their games.

I predicted WV would have the worst record of the three inept Bradley County teams......yet they by far have the most talent and potential. Central is playing a tough schedule this year, and I thought they would go about 6-4.

Due to Central losing this past Friday, and WV upsetting Rhea Co., I'm going to go with Central in a close one.

be interesting to see if the chargers come out and play better football this week after that disaster last week....

anyone else think the chargers should try to run the football a little more? i know coach goodin has forgotten more football than i'll ever know, but it seemed like we were throwin every down last week partly i know because they were so far behind, but still.....lets control the clock and shove it down people's throat like last year!

be interesting to see if the chargers come out and play better football this week after that disaster last week....

anyone else think the chargers should try to run the football a little more? i know coach goodin has forgotten more football than i'll ever know, but it seemed like we were throwin every down last week partly i know because they were so far behind, but still.....lets control the clock and shove it down people's throat like last year!

I just don't think they have anybody that can open up a hole to run through. Or protect the passer.

I would love to watch this team if they had the O line from a couple years ago.

I'm afraid the line play will take another step backward next year if Coach can't find some beef to put up front.

I just don't think they have anybody that can open up a hole to run through. Or protect the passer.

I would love to watch this team if they had the O line from a couple years ago.

I'm afraid the line play will take another step backward next year if Coach can't find some beef to put up front.[/quote

good point...but you have to at least do it to keep the defense honest right? they need to give the football to walker and let him run it up the gut! kid runs hard!

talent will drop next year...gonna see how good a of a coach coach goodin is! no i believe we got the right guy in there and he will do a good job...

There's enough tallent to win against Walker Valley. To win against anyone. I can't understand why a group of football players don't pay attention to the importance of the PAT. If you get a touchdown...it's not a surprise that a PAT is the next play. When the kicker mentally sets himself and steps off.... that prep is flushed when there's one or two late players coming onto the field. last weeks PATs were missed for this reason. Or it's a big factor in why it's a miss. The miss points goes against the kicker. It's like when the quarterback throws great passes and the receivers drop the ball. (There were many drop passes) The quarterback has to care the numbers of incomplete. The players are in the games together and they need to work together. This week's practices seems to be doing that. A group of new coaches have their hands full to get 40 guys to play and support each other. Go Chargers! I believe Chargers win 21-14.