GIBBS vs. GRACE CHRISTIAN

bigmomma15

if the Eagles stay focused this should be another win, however it does not mean that Grace does not have the talent to make it an interesting game. let's just say it's prime time for Gibbs to have a successful year and kudos to the coaching staff and players (returning & newbees) who have stepped up and so far made this a great season. Gibbs 35 Grace 3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the Eagles stay focused this should be another win, however it does not mean that Grace does not have the talent to make it an interesting game. let's just say it's prime time for Gibbs to have a successful year and kudos to the coaching staff and players (returning & newbees) who have stepped up and so far made this a great season. Gibbs 35 Grace 3

if yall think u can hold GCA to 3 points u r crazy....im pumped to c gibbs football program doing well but 3 point is realy just unrealistic

I've seen Gibbs play once, and Grace play in the Jamboree ... so take my prediction for what it is worth.

Gibbs better come out to play or they could have their hands full from the get go. Grace spreads it around when they aren't running the Wing T so Gibbs will have to play disciplined on defense, that is for sure. Don't know what adjustments Grace will make on defense but they better do something different than the 4-3 they put on the field in the Jamboree. If they don't it will be a long night, Gibbs 35 Grace 14.

I'm leaving my home in Halls and travelling down Emory Rd. to watch the Eagles instead of the Devils or Panthers that I have been watching the first three weeks. Good luck Eagles.

Congratulations to Gibbs for such a good start to the season, it is well deserved and long coming. I really wish the best for #20 Hibbet. Great kid and family. My team, CAK, scrimmaged Gibbs this summer and played Grace week 0. So that is my point of reference. This will be an interesting match up. While I can't say that either team has a clear cut advantage, I would say that Grace is a bit better than the Eagles. I can't really put my finger on why I feel that way, but that is how I feel. Maybe Gibbs pulls out a victory in a close game, but I certainly do not see them beating Grace badly like a couple of the previous posters feel. I'll take Grace 21-14.

I think Gibbs is greatly improved this year. I was impressed with them in the scrimmage I saw against CAK. However, I think Grace is also a good football team. They lost a lot to graduation, but they are still a tough opponent. I think this will be a great match up. I'd have to give a slight edge to Gibbs, but I wouldn't be surprised if Grace pulled it out. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

I think Gibbs is greatly improved this year. I was impressed with them in the scrimmage I saw against CAK. However, I think Grace is also a good football team. They lost a lot to graduation, but they are still a tough opponent. I think this will be a great match up. I'd have to give a slight edge to Gibbs, but I wouldn't be surprised if Grace pulled it out. Good luck to both teams Friday night.

This post highlights how evenly matched this game appears to be. GVK usually has a pretty good analysis of the teams when he's seen them both. He gives the edge to Gibbs. While I've watched the same 2 teams and give a slight edge to Grace. Who knows what will happen, but I'll be very surprised if this game is decided by a wide margin. Good luck to both teams. Should be a good one to watch. :angry:

I've also seen both teams play and I'm not an expert but if Grace can execute the wing-t well, then I will have to give Grace the leg up. Grace has a strong running back in #2, and #'s 22,5,and 3 will be of great help if the coaches have a good game plan and I'm sure they will have done their homework. They also have a sophomore fullback that seems to be coming on strong as well. Now, Gibbs defense has improved but I'm not sure it's up for the task for the duration of the game. The offense will need to try and keep the ball on the ground or #3 for Grace will likely pull it down. Ought to be a good game either way I don't think the margin will be great. Grace 28 Gibbs 21