GIBBS vs. GRACE CHRISTIAN

bigmomma15

haha ur so funny... u better thank God u all didnt put us back on the schedule cause u all woulda got smacked and took a wippin in ever form and fashion there is.... i mean 8 or 9 years and a row u all took it on the chin... by the way u wanna know y no one traveled to gibbs to watch the highlanders play the baby's in blue? why go to a game when u know that its simply gonna be a blowout? hahaha u all drove to the middle of nowhere to get ur hindends handed to ya ( 8 years in a row)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one of the best high school football games I've had the opportunity to watch. Gibbs was rocking last night. My cousin played for the eagles several years ago, they never had the atmosphere that was there last night. Congrats on a great start to Gibbs. Grace did a great job handing the eagles a couple of gifts late in the game, but we were able to hold on. To all those who have ill feelings toward GCA, that was a single A school that just beat a good AAAA school. Maybe you guys can give us a break now. Good luck eagles, this is going to be a great year for you guys, one to remember.

Good win and everything, but you are getting way ahead of yourself. You didn't beat a good 4a school and there are 1a schools out there that would put you to shame. Trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about before the year ends.

You are by far the biggest punk on this board. You never have anything productive or useful to say. All you want to do is talk bad about other schools. Nobody said we beat a "good" AAAA school, just that we beat a AAAA achool. I'll stop there, I could go on and on with comments about your social upbringing, but that should be left to a psychologist, one that probably graduated from Grace. On to things that pertain to this thread, I noticed that Greenback has 2 losses in 4 games, by my count that's .500 football. Good luck the rest of the way, and try to be less of a redneck punk.

This was one of the best high school football games I've had the opportunity to watch. Gibbs was rocking last night. My cousin played for the eagles several years ago, they never had the atmosphere that was there last night. Congrats on a great start to Gibbs. Grace did a great job handing the eagles a couple of gifts late in the game, but we were able to hold on. To all those who have ill feelings toward GCA, that was a single A school that just beat a good AAAA school. Maybe you guys can give us a break now. Good luck eagles, this is going to be a great year for you guys, one to remember.

Good win and everything, but you are getting way ahead of yourself. You didn't beat a good 4a school and there are 1a schools out there that would put you to shame. Trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about before the year ends.

UH OH! UH OH! some person said grace had a good game! grace should of won more handily but we had in the 4th quarter 2 fumbles both to set up gibbs td's and a pick. gibbs was pretty young up front they'll be better soon. but who r these teams that we should bow down to pujo? :roflol:

Good football game!! Grace has a good program,good coaching and a good quarterback, Gibbs also has those. I will always expect them to win every game by 20. Good experience for both teams,we all need that. WAR EAGLES!

You guys have got something special going, I hope you keep it going. Its good to see great things happening at Gibbs, its been a long time coming. I can't remember the last time Gibbs was a featured piece on the local news before a game (I think it was on ch. 10).Wish you guys the best, and keep the electric atmosphere going, that was an awesome pre-game, and a huge crowd. I hope the community will continue to support you guys by showing up on Football Friday's!

haha ur so funny... u better thank God u all didnt put us back on the schedule cause u all woulda got smacked and took a wippin in ever form and fashion there is.... i mean 8 or 9 years and a row u all took it on the chin... by the way u wanna know y no one traveled to gibbs to watch the highlanders play the baby's in blue? why go to a game when u know that its simply gonna be a blowout? hahaha u all drove to the middle of nowhere to get ur hindends handed to ya ( 8 years in a row)

I know why you never made the trip to the big city, probably because none of you know how to read the road signs to get here. Just wondering if you could possibly use punctuation and maybe a capital letter every now and then. Never mind, you don't need to do that to work at McDonald's, bale hay, or marry your cousin, do you?

UH OH! UH OH! some person said grace had a good game! grace should of won more handily but we had in the 4th quarter 2 fumbles both to set up gibbs td's and a pick. gibbs was pretty young up front they'll be better soon. but who r these teams that we should bow down to pujo? :D

Alot of the teams that was in 1a last season are now 2a, but you still have several that would beat you pretty bad, South Pitt, Jo Byrns, Huntington, Union City. Really not of real good 1a teams in the East, you guys may get a shot at South Pitt, If so, you'll remember it for years to come.

We're not there, by a long shot. I never said we were at that level, and I don't think we are. Until we beat good teams on a semi-regular basis, this fan will never think we are better than we actually are, and yes, that includes teams like Greenback. Until we beat teams like you guys, we can never be spoken of in the same light as those programs. Grace has a tough road ahead, and our team is over achieving at present, I hope nobody lets that secret into the locker room and they continue to perform at the level they have shown the last 3 weeks. Go Rams, we're with you.

the only thing needed to be in capital letters is God.. all this other suff dont even matter.. who sets around talkin on coacht worryin about crappin capital letters... and ur right we don't need to know how to read or anything to wipp ur alls hind ends.. which we did so very very very easily.. u all had it made it the EASY 3a region for years.. i woulda liked for ya all to come up and play with the big boys.. ur simply mad cause us country folk that still have morals and still go to church with the doors are open came over and smacked u bunch city folk around.. made ya mad that a school from nowhere with a bunch of country boys that love football and love hittin just laid it to ya... i seen in the paper that u all wasnt on the schedule this year and it made me wonder.. i almost asked one of the coaches who dropped who then i used common sense.. gettin beat 8 years in a row? or winnin 8 years in a row? yep u all dropped us...