DC vs COCKE COUNTY

dc32Robj

No hallucinations on that one, it really happened. Unfortunate victims of bad hiring and bad coaching we were

I meant the coaches were having hallucinations from the wacky weed and thought they were actually using a football. :popcorneater:

Haha, i just read it wrong. Idk about Davy Crockett looking like a college team against a middle school team though? They've improved, but not that much. I'd look for a 20 something point win... Now Mo West Mo East Sevier and Jeff may get ugly I'm afraid.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be the only game that Crockett will the favorite going in all year. I expect Crockett to win, however, if Cocke County is going to end their losing streak this year...... this could be their chance.

Crockett hasn't won a home game since the last time Cocke County was in town.

If Crockett gives Sumo the ball, then this game shouldn't be close.

If Cocke County keeps in the game until the half then they have a great shot. Crockett has had a hard time finishing games over the past couple of years. If CC makes the Pioneers throw the ball they might get a W. I don't think Crockett has thrown for 20 yards this year.

That being said, I look for the play action to be their against CC.

Good luck to both teams this week and safe travels to CC.

Crockett is going to win this game easy. This is the week we turn it around and make a playoff run. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the game because I will be at the Dobyns Bennett game with my boyfriend. I can't wait until we beat Dobyns Bennett and ruin their homecoming and see my bf cry about it! DC 34 CC 6 Pioneer Pride!!!

Crockett is going to win this game easy. This is the week we turn it around and make a playoff run. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the game because I will be at the Dobyns Bennett game with my boyfriend. I can't wait until we beat Dobyns Bennett and ruin their homecoming and see my bf cry about it! DC 34 CC 6 Pioneer Pride!!!

:twisted: Are you FN serious? DC beat D-B?

Geez... what kind of weed do they have in Northeast TN?

:hungry: Are you FN serious? DC beat D-B?

All the weed IS or should I say WAS in Cocke County.

:roflolk: Are you FN serious? DC beat D-B?

Looks like everyone else is beating D-B.

But it would take all the stars lining up for Crockett to pull one out against the tribe.