Page VS Ravenwood

PistPatriot

Interesting plot....former Ravenwood coach, Jack Daniels, hosts his former team in Rudderville...Thoughts? Predictions? I watched the scrimage earlier this year and Page out muscled n' hussled the Raptors...to the point where Ravenwood was so frustrated they were picking fights! It will be a very heated game indeed as these teams dont like each other very much. If Page plays the way they did against the run last week, and the QB plays at the same level, I say Page wins 21-14. GO BIG BLUE!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Ravenwood game where the QB was injured. It changed the whole game. Knee looked like hyperextended. I would give him more rest for region games. Why take a chance?

On the other hand if he plays, Ravenwood has a good passing game with good receivers....not much on the run.....and will give Page fits. Ravenwood defense is good but gives up big plays. Not disciplined on defense and they jaw at the opponents to intimidate....so Page will have to stay cool. May be large number of penalties. Page must contain ravenwood and stay focused on the task at hand. there are two genuine "baiters" on ravenwood that will rty to draw penalties. I know one when I see one...been there.

Page has a better chance if Raptor QB does not play.....passing game will be poor and that is the strength of their team. RB is good but a good defense "can" hold him down.

If Ravenwood gives up big plays again.....look out!

Page does not need a low scoring game in this one.

Some of these predictions are way off. 19-13 more likely.....notice the extra points left out because both teams sort of suck at that esp kicking.

Daniels would love to pull this one out

Never seen Ravenwood posters this quiet...must be something to the "rumors".

I got to hand it to the Ravenwood coach...he knows how to dress...but that size 18 shirt on a man who needs a size 24 is tough to take....that tie looks like it will choke him any minute..(might be his own idea).

Page.....BE AWARE....don't retaliate because you are going to get taunted...so don't react!

There will be at least 4 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in this game. Will mental mistakes decide the outcome?

Page in a squeaker 19-13..........and there will be a couple of scuffles and the QB's will play a big part in the game.