Decatur Co. @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of these teams look like they are going to run the ball all night. They seem to have similar offenses as well. I'll take Riverside to get their first win. Good luck to both teams

Perry Co has learned to throw the ball recently. I love their qb he is young and is already a playmaker. If PC plays with passion I really like them to take it friday night.

HAHA, I guess I am a legend in Perry County, to be honest anyone from another place besides Perry County should be a legend in their eyes. I haven't had alot to post about this year but we have put up some good fights in the last two games. We should be 1-1, then again Perry should be 0-3. I don't care who they have when it comes down to business, Riverside always owns the scared little vikings. Last year I called it, Parsons rolled into town and spanked ya'll! So I will call it again this year, Parsons wins in good fashion, The D line accounts for about 5 sacks and the defense causes atleast 4 turnovers. Too weak in Perry Co.

Riverside 42

Perry County 6

They might score against the Freshman team, then we'll bring in the big boys and block their extra point.

I hope # 18 is scared, we're going to pound him into the ground, maybe he'll cry like last year and come out.LOL

HAHA, I guess I am a legend in Perry County, to be honest anyone from another place besides Perry County should be a legend in their eyes. I haven't had alot to post about this year but we have put up some good fights in the last two games. We should be 1-1, then again Perry should be 0-3. I don't care who they have when it comes down to business, Riverside always owns the scared little vikings. Last year I called it, Parsons rolled into town and spanked ya'll! So I will call it again this year, Parsons wins in good fashion, The D line accounts for about 5 sacks and the defense causes atleast 4 turnovers. Too weak in Perry Co.

Riverside 42

Perry County 6

They might score against the Freshman team, then we'll bring in the big boys and block their extra point.

I hope # 18 is scared, we're going to pound him into the ground, maybe he'll cry like last year and come out.LOL

:popcorneater: whatever, dude...... :ph34r:

This game got a little dirty last year. Who wins??? I think it will be very good game :popcorneater::twisted::roflol:

If it was anything like our scrimmage its going to be dirty. There were several (6 or more)times that the kids had to be pulled apart, but not saying that some of it was our fault to . All I can say is have fun to both teams. Perry Co. 21 Decatur Co.7

Riverside 42

Perry County 6

WELL THE SMACKMASTER IS BACK. :popcorneater::twisted: D.C. just might be the ones crying!!!!! :roflol: