Macon or Sycamore

okpaul

Macon did not score on Trousdale's varsity and it showed when they played Friendship and got destroyed the next week. Sycamore would never lose to Friendship by 40 that is a promise. Macon Co. will be better in time but right now they are just not very good and Sycamore is an average football team who will go on to win 4 games this year in my opinion. They are average but they are styill leaps and bounds better than Macon County. Macon County will be the 2nd of those 4 wins this next week.

I do not see Sycamore beating Goodpasture or White House but I do think they will beat Macon County & Westmoreland. I look for them to luck up and win 1 of their 2 games against East Literature & Creek Wood down the road. I do not expect them to win both of those games but also I do not expect them to lose both of those games either.

Macon County will be 0-10 this year! They can't beat Sycamore or Greenbrier and Westmoreland just showed how well they can be when they defeated Smith County this past week. Goodpasture has already pounded them and White House will definitely crush them when they play. I know it seems harsh and mean to say but it is still a fact and it's a fact that will eventually change as Macon gets better under their new coaching staff but it's still a fact nonetheless.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon did not score on Trousdale's varsity and it showed when they played Friendship and got destroyed the next week. Sycamore would never lose to Friendship by 40 that is a promise. Macon Co. will be better in time but right now they are just not very good and Sycamore is an average football team who will go on to win 4 games this year in my opinion. They are average but they are styill leaps and bounds better than Macon County. Macon County will be the 2nd of those 4 wins this next week.

I do not see Sycamore beating Goodpasture or White House but I do think they will beat Macon County & Westmoreland. I look for them to luck up and win 1 of their 2 games against East Literature & Creek Wood down the road. I do not expect them to win both of those games but also I do not expect them to lose both of those games either.

Macon County will be 0-10 this year! They can't beat Sycamore or Greenbrier and Westmoreland just showed how well they can be when they defeated Smith County this past week. Goodpasture has already pounded them and White House will definitely crush them when they play. I know it seems harsh and mean to say but it is still a fact and it's a fact that will eventually change as Macon gets better under their new coaching staff but it's still a fact nonetheless.

we're not gonna take it! NO we're not gonna take it! we're not gonna take it anymore. we'll fight you see! but we're not gonna take it anymore. GO TIGERS.

I'm pulling for the Tigers fri.night I think that they can give sycamore a heck of a game if they set their mind to it.Sure they are young ,but determined I,ve seen them play TC and even though down I salute them for not never giving up.I think Coach Goolsby has helped inspire the Tigers keep their heads up .It seemed last year when trailing they lost some confidence, this year it seems looks like they keep digging.That means a lot.I'm not a coach by no means but with confidence, good play calling,concentration to perfect plays on offense and defense, learning to eliminate as many mistakes as possible,following directions,and relying upon each other to over come obstacles I think the Tigers can be great.It takes more than physical practice,as my old coach used to say boys yall need some skull practice also.That means think about what you need to do to make the play then do it.Hang in there folks it takes a little while but it'll happen. GO BIG BLUE :roflol:

I'm pulling for the Tigers fri.night I think that they can give sycamore a heck of a game if they set their mind to it.Sure they are young ,but determined I,ve seen them play TC and even though down I salute them for not never giving up.I think Coach Goolsby has helped inspire the Tigers keep their heads up .It seemed last year when trailing they lost some confidence, this year it seems looks like they keep digging.That means a lot.I'm not a coach by no means but with confidence, good play calling,concentration to perfect plays on offense and defense, learning to eliminate as many mistakes as possible,following directions,and relying upon each other to over come obstacles I think the Tigers can be great.It takes more than physical practice,as my old coach used to say boys yall need some skull practice also.That means think about what you need to do to make the play then do it.Hang in there folks it takes a little while but it'll happen. GO BIG BLUE :roflol:

Thanks creekbank. Do all us tigers a favor.Put it on those commando's Im SURE THE most of us are pulling for the jackets. SICK'EM JACKETS! :roflol:

GO TIGERS!! I hope all of the players and coaches are reading this bull about

how Sycamore thinks they are going to come into OUR HOUSE...and do what?

PLLEEAASSEE. We like to get dirty, we're farm boys.

TIGERS, ITS TIME TO GET PUMPED UP AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-A** ON SOMEBODY!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Funny you say all this bull Sycamore is talking smack when most of it is Macon fans saying statements such as this:

by tigerpride14 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 am

...WIN FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY SYCAMORE!! GO TIGERS! 48-38

And some others said Macon 17-7 and 41 to something and so on.

And really the only one talking smack for Sycamore is the Cheatham County Cubs play-by-play radio guy! And good luck to them playing Mont Central tonight.

Im a fan of Sycamore, but make no predictions as both teams dont appear to be very strong. Neither teams scores in the 40's as some Macon County posters have stated. I think the game will be tight and low scoring...and sloppy!

GO TIGERS!! I hope all of the players and coaches are reading this bull about

how Sycamore thinks they are going to come into OUR HOUSE...and do what?

PLLEEAASSEE. We like to get dirty, we're farm boys.

TIGERS, ITS TIME TO GET PUMPED UP AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-A** ON SOMEBODY!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Funny you say all this bull Sycamore is talking smack when most of it is Macon fans saying statements such as this:

by tigerpride14 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 am

...WIN FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY SYCAMORE!! GO TIGERS! 48-38

And some others said Macon 17-7 and 41 to something and so on.

And really the only one talking smack for Sycamore is the Cheatham County Cubs play-by-play radio guy! And good luck to them playing Mont Central tonight.

Im a fan of Sycamore, but make no predictions as both teams dont appear to be very strong. Neither teams scores in the 40's as some Macon County posters have stated. I think the game will be tight and low scoring...and sloppy!

the talk ant been as bad as your making sound. should be a good game. the howdoitknow guy who changed his name again stared most of it.