South Greene @ Greeneville

lastyear21

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and how much of the visitors side do YOU take up...

Tonight we will need the whole visitors section. Promise. I don't think you have ever been to a SG / Greeneville game have you? I have.

I was refering to all the SG fans in "you" ...just you. I want to know how many SG fans, if they are yer size, can we expect so we can get the "Green and White" dogs on the grill ahead of time

South Greene sucks. Greeneville will kill them. sorry its the truth and i dont care what you south greene rebels think of me

Cant tell if you are a west greene or greeneville fan....but keep that bullcrap to yourself if you think that. You're makin your team look bad bro

Im an avid West Greene fan. I loved them when they were terrible in the early 2000s and I love them now that they are a state power house. Go buffs!!!

listen... bottom line. i got nothin against sg but all this talk about the amazing offence is over rated. so far they played two teams that did not win a game last year. the little beaver day care football team could put up points against those teams. and the only other game they had they lost. so after this week sg people will see if they do have this "amazing" offence. honestly i dont see it happening but hey if it does i commend them. and second walterstate guy saying wg is a state power house.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha. thats all i really gotta say about that. go devils. shut all these people up... please.

and one more thing before i let the devils handle themselves. all the ignorant people talkin about gville thinkin they're on a pedistole and gville thinks their better because of their "toys". thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. their may be some stupid fans that feel that way but i know for a fact none of the kids at gville think about the "toys" when it comes for football. they dont care what they have to play with. bottom line is they just love to play football. and it just happens to be that they look better playin because of their "toys"... and and they fact that they actually are better at playin. but we'll see for ourselves tonight wont we.

Predictions:

45-11 Greeneville. SG gets a TD, missed extra-point, field goal and a safety late. This is Apples to Oranges, can't compared. Never been able to and never will. The SG team in the mid 80's that beat greene was stacked and full of.....well, they are my friends so I want go there. I know a lot of the athletes on the SG team and they are pretty good individual athletes but as a group or a team, they just don't match up well with Greeneville. I'd love to see a 45-44 game, but I just don't think it will happen. Good luck to both side and I hope for NO injuries. Now, Let's Play some Football!!!

and one more thing before i let the devils handle themselves. all the ignorant people talkin about gville thinkin they're on a pedistole and gville thinks their better because of their "toys". thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. their may be some stupid fans that feel that way but i know for a fact none of the kids at gville think about the "toys" when it comes for football. they dont care what they have to play with. bottom line is they just love to play football. and it just happens to be that they look better playin because of their "toys"... and and they fact that they actually are better at playin. but we'll see for ourselves tonight wont we.

blah blah blah blah blah blah :thumb:

I'm pretty sure that the last time these two played Jasmine Lowery was our running back and Jason Riddle broke Travis Rader's leg? And I'm thinking the score was 41-0. I don't know...but even if SG don't get this one their girls will even things up during basketball season. Can't wait to feel the atmosphere when I walk back into Burley for this rivalry renewed.