South Greene @ Greeneville

lastyear21

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After both games tonight, its time to talk.... Get the feeling this one will have a lot of comments, so lets hear them!!

As silly as it is to discuss this game at this time, I have to believe SG doesn't have the size to stay in this one for long. Greeneville is just too big up front and too fast. The kicking game will have the Rebels pinned deep all night and Susong will have to heave it and darn quick if they are to have a chance to score. If Chaz is healthy for this one, Greeneville scores at will. I will hold off my prediction pending injury reports following tonight's games.

I can't believe i'm saying this ,but GO REBELS!!

Yeah might as well cheer for a legit 2a team, eveyone knows that your mighty buffs aren't one. :roflolk:

Hey man don't get mad!Maybe Greeneville needs to play WG and SG non conference schedule!Bring your lawn chair on october 2 you will need it.lol

Greeneville wld never play them in a non-conference schedule...

The reason beeing wld be there is no point...Thats why the devils have 2 losses...they are playing teams that are tough unlike the buffs and rebels...if you wanna win conference games you have to schedule tough non conference ones...

Yeah might as well cheer for a legit 2a team, eveyone knows that your mighty buffs aren't one. :twisted:

Hey man don't get mad!Maybe Greeneville needs to play WG and SG non conference schedule!Bring your lawn chair on october 2 you will need it.lol

The reason beeing wld be there is no point...Thats why the devils have 2 losses...they are playing teams that are tough unlike the buffs and rebels...if you wanna win conference games you have to schedule tough non conference ones...

Hey Greeneville1# . Keep putting your foot in your mouth . You are good at it! The down side of your posts is that it reflects on the team ,school but most of all the KIDS!!! Grow up!

Yeah might as well cheer for a legit 2a team, eveyone knows that your mighty buffs aren't one. :twisted:

Hey Greeneville1# . Keep putting your foot in your mouth . You are good at it! The down side of your posts is that it reflects on the team ,school but most of all the KIDS!!! Grow up!

Man if you think anything on coacht reflects on anyone but the poster, then you are taking it way too seriously. Might wanna find another hobby.

This board should be quite entertaining! It appears a few Greeneville posters did not learn their lesson after last night. I am no South Greene fan, but the Rebels may get enough disrespect on these boards to motivate them to pull off an upset! If nothing else, it should be a blast reading the smack talk from both sides in this one!