South Greene @ Greeneville

lastyear21

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping for a clean fairly called (well, atleast not one-sided) game. There has been talk of "taking out" some of SG's key players. Hope that's not true. If it does it will reveal alot about your team's character. Not saying it's true and I know it's football, talking crap is part of it, but win it right if you win, because if you don't it will show you are cowards. There will be a huge crowd on hand that will be watching, sure wouldn't want that to be the case.

Greeneville wouldn't hurt anybody on purpose. Karma will bite you everytime and Greeneville doesn't need any injuries either. This doesn't mean a friendly love tap might not out of the question. BUt taking ou knees and stuff like that wouldn't happen.

i dont care who donated what or who has what..... just let the boys play the game ;)

and to ALL the schools players leave it on the field and noone at all can say anything at all about any of ya'll city or county players and years from now when you and opponet work somewheres together ya'll can remember back when ya played with or against each other then the cycle repeats on CoachT2029.com.....lol :blush:

I'm just hoping for a clean fairly called (well, atleast not one-sided) game. There has been talk of "taking out" some of SG's key players. Hope that's not true. If it does it will reveal alot about your team's character. Not saying it's true and I know it's football, talking crap is part of it, but win it right if you win, because if you don't it will show you are cowards. There will be a huge crowd on hand that will be watching, sure wouldn't want that to be the case.

you probably shouldn't even bring up that kind of trash.....i thought you had better sense than that. You just may have let a genie out of the bottle and we might not be able to salvage this thread.

Devils wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose...If they did they wldnt play trust me...

And when was the last time SG or WG saw a team of Greeneville's caliber...unless you have played a very good 2a school or 4a school then not in a long time...Greeneville will control this game all night long...Offense will score at will but the defense will flat out embarris the rebels. Susong will have to throw the ball away orr be sacked all night long...I expect to see the devils run a lot in this game. The o line shld have a so called easy night making holes...in the end i see thee devils winning by 3+++ touchdowns...

GO DEVILS

Devils wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose...If they did they wldnt play trust me...

And when was the last time SG or WG saw a team of Greeneville's caliber...unless you have played a very good 2a school or 4a school then not in a long time...Greeneville will control this game all night long...Offense will score at will but the defense will flat out embarris the rebels. Susong will have to throw the ball away orr be sacked all night long...I expect to see the devils run a lot in this game. The o line shld have a so called easy night making holes...in the end i see thee devils winning by 3+++ touchdowns...

GO DEVILS

One thing's for sure Greeneville is very disciplined, and this garbage about taking players out is ridiculous. Greeneville will hit you square in the mouth, especially if Chaz is back, but nothing dirty. There's a difference between trash talking and dirty play. We always hope for an injury free game on both sides. Most of these kids are probably friends anyways. As long as they leave it all on the field where it belongs.

Barb sounds like Rollins might not go Friday, says he can't get any push on his knee. But I'll tell you what Ethan Malone is coming along very nice.

Looking for an exciting, fast, fun, and physical game here. I just heard there will be no band at halftime. Instead, 50 fans (25 from each side) will be given microphones and allowed on the field to scream, yell, and insult each other. Yep, this is true. Both administrations figured this way would cut down on CoachT activity after the game and throughout the weekend.

Looking for an exciting, fast, fun, and physical game here. I just heard there will be no band at halftime. Instead, 50 fans (25 from each side) will be given microphones and allowed on the field to scream, yell, and insult each other. Yep, this is true. Both administrations figured this way would cut down on CoachT activity after the game and throughout the weekend.

Count me in except we should get more than 25 since we're bigger and better etc....and its our rug.

We played Daniel Boone for several years and the last two years we went to the Border Bash in NC and played Tuscola (former 3A NC state champs and 12 time conf. champs went to the 3rd round play-offs last year 11-2) and Pisgah 2A (went to the 3rd round play-offs last year 9-4). So yes we have met up with some very good teams.

Hoping that was all a bunch of junk. Just concerned about our boys. Looking forward to the game and hoping it's a good one.

That is a "bunch of junk", or worse. I know most of the G'ville boys personally, and several of the SG boys. They are all a great bunch of kids, and I don't think any of them would intentionally try to "hurt" one of the other players. Knock them on their hind parts, yes, but not malicious damage.

Our coach won't stand for that kind of play either.

It should be a fun game. If G'ville is playing their game, they will dominate, but if they get lazy, SG will take advantage of it.

We played Daniel Boone for several years and the last two years we went to the Border Bash in NC and played Tuscola (former 3A NC state champs and 12 time conf. champs went to the 3rd round play-offs last year 11-2) and Pisgah 2A (went to the 3rd round play-offs last year 9-4). So yes we have met up with some very good teams.

Shoot yeah, I agree. I played Tuscola my senior year and they were just as fast, strong, and big as Greeneville, if not faster, stronger, and bigger. It is a whole different thing in playoffs in NC. They were good. And if SG comes to play friday anything could happen.