South Pittsburg at Signal

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not appreciate you stereotyping signal mountain players as "rich kids", or signal mountain as a rich place, although there are a lot of people will high standards of living there, the over whelming amount of people are just average.

Everybody that knows anything knows that Signal Mountain is a very rich place to live..I am just stating the facts :blush:

Powerp I must say you are wrong and yeabuddy is right. Some players don't live on the Mtn. they just have addresses there. Good Luck S. Pitt. I hope to the mercy rule go in affect by the 3rd Quarter.

S Pittsburgh doesn't know what is coming to them!!! Signal Mtn is going to be the biggest story of this year's high school football season after we go undefeated and embarrass a bunch of fools!! I hope SP thinks Signal has no chance in this game... come in overconfident... Signal will WIN!

Like the song goes: " You don't pull on Superman's cape! " Pittsburg by 30. and I don't have a dog in the fight.

I do not appreciate you stereotyping signal mountain players as "rich kids", or signal mountain as a rich place, although there are a lot of people will high standards of living there, the over whelming amount of people are just average.

Everybody that knows anything knows that Signal Mountain is a very rich place to live..I am just stating the facts -_-

Powerp I must say you are wrong and yeabuddy is right. Some players don't live on the Mtn. they just have addresses there. Good Luck S. Pitt. I hope to the mercy rule go in affect by the 3rd Quarter.

So are you saying they recruit and give out false information about where their players live at?? :blush:

First of all, Godd luck to the Pirates Fri. nite vs Signal Mtn, from Grunt & TC.

2nd., dad gum it, I had planned to attend this game since my Jackets are

off this week, but I had not paid attention & was thinking this game was

in SP. Don't ask me why I where I got this assumption... some things defy

explanation. LOL Anyway, from the posts here & after looking at Signal Mtn.

on Mapquest ( had no idea where in the heck this was ), I have decided this

is just not in the cards. Limited seating capacity ( having to get there on Wed, LOL,

to get a seat on the visitors side is out of the question. Appears to be a good match up

on paper, but not likely in the real world.

I was planning to bring the calculator & inventory the lumps on OPs' noggin. LOL

Maybe some other time. Good luck fellows........... :blush:

The way Coach Price and some of the Signal mtn fans acted at Lookout Valley. I hope the Score is 70 to nothing! GO PIRATES!!!!! Sorry its just how I feel. :excl::roflol:

um yeah how did price and the fans act?

#1 When LV PLayers were down hurt Eagle fans booed them. ( Poor Sportsmanship)

#2 The only way Coach Price could get his player going was to down grade LV Players. And the mouth on his coaching staff. Wow

#3 Dirty Play by Eagle Players. (Taught by Coaches?)

Dont Worry what comes around goes around. :thumb: GO PIRATES!!!!

The way Coach Price and some of the Signal mtn fans acted at Lookout Valley. I hope the Score is 70 to nothing! GO PIRATES!!!!! Sorry its just how I feel. :excl::roflol:

um yeah how did price and the fans act?

#1 When LV PLayers were down hurt Eagle fans booed them. ( Poor Sportsmanship)

#2 The only way Coach Price could get his player going was to down grade LV Players. And the mouth on his coaching staff. Wow

#3 Dirty Play by Eagle Players. (Taught by Coaches?)

Dont Worry what comes around goes around. :thumb: GO PIRATES!!!!

Don't Worry RCR...We will sure hand out our "licks" this week against Signal..They have not played a defense as fast and hard hitting as us I promise...A couple of our boys remind me of a ronnie lott type of player cause they hit so hard and our so tough that they actually end up hurting theirselves sometimes! Can not wait for Friday!! We still have to keep our heads on straight though and can not go up there thinking we got it in the bag already..Defense will play great I know...Hope the offense can make it two weeks in a row of clicking on all cylinders and I believe they will...Go Pirates!