LC Panthers

LCHSchick

Alot of questions have been asked about the mighty Panthers but no one has jumped in to answer. Why is everyone avoiding the subject?? The questions at hand....Why does David Sharp not play on the Defensive side of the ball?? Why does David Sharp not play RB instead of quaterback when everyone knows we are a running team and he is without a doubt the strongest and fastest?? Can't 2nd string QB Erin Hinson(who has lot's of talent) be used to hand the ball off and on occasion throw the ball?? Let's not make this thread a negative one, These are just some questions I would like to have answered in a professional manner. I mean no offense to any players and I'm not trying to coach, just trying to make the team better and hopefully help all the Panthers fan understand why there "superstar" is being held back(or so it seems). I love all you guys, good luck against the yellowjackets I'll be cheering you on.

You people in Lewis County are a riot! You lose one game and it's time to commit harry carry. If I were the coaches in your town, I would be getting the heck out of dodge. And to the Chick.. you are truly trying to be positive with comments like, "trying to make the team better and hopefully help all the Panthers fan understand why their "superstar" is being held back(or so it seems)."

No wonder this entire site finds the Lewis County fans despicable! After you lose to Waverly, contact me and I can give your coaches the address to a good moving van!

Or maybe they'll need it after this week when Fairview jacks the mighty Panthers. One things for sure, after your team loses a game, it's always a blast to come on here and listen to their "fans" HA HA

Guest bermbuster

Expert, No offence bro but ya being pretty rude with that comment there. I mean, yeah, they complain alot, but theres 2 ways fans do this, Hype, the other team has big heads, they'll go in and be to full of themselves and we're gonna win, or we havn't won one yet so we'll be pumped. now when they loose, their either like, the coaches aren't doin this right or that right, and they say, ahhh, this person wasn't out there or that person wasn't out there.

well. It doesn't matter whats gonna happen, the question at hand is, How does your team work together, if they argue or have alot of disputes among one another, your teams gonna be weak, if they learn to get along and work together, even a small team could be a tough team to play. Now as far as david sharp. I Used to go to school in Lewis County and knew the boy, Never knew of his football talent, but maybe QB is what he likes playing best and feels most comfortable at? Just tryin to shine a little light on a few things.

The only thing their fans can ever agree on is:

1. Every time they lose, they were cheated! The referees always conspire to beat poor Lewis County. Matter of fact, the only reason they even come to the games is not to officiate but to try their best to shaft the mighty Panthers.

2. Any single Lewis COunty fan is smarter than any of their coaches. Their coaches are there for one purpose, targets for the cheating referee's flags! They should run all the coaches off and bring in some Pee Wee legend to run the show.

3. And they always agree that whoever played in the past is better than who is playing now... HA HA

If you think I am being sarcastic, go back and read their threads. Lewis County has to have the most jealous fan base in Tennessee. No wonder they never get past the first or second round of the playoffs, their team is always having to dodge stones thrown by their "fans."

Well here's one for you... I bet that Lewis County goes 2 and 3 in the region this year, losing to Fairview, Waverly and Loretto and beating Richland and Harpeth. After this happens, read what their "fans" have to say

I feel bad for the coaches and players of Lewis Co. This is a time to encourage your team and let them know that you are behind them. Don't go around trying to get things started by second guessing their decision. Lewis Co. will only be as good as their coaches, players, and FANS allow them to be. They can all work together as a team or they can just drag one player away at a time until there is nothing left.

If I was one of Lewis Counties players and I knew who was trying to bring my team down, I would let everyone on here know who it is, to let your team know that they are not a fan you need or want.

I hope the panthers win all of their games from this point on. I hope the coaches can get everything they can out of their team. I hope that their seniors can see how valuable every game is. I hope their team will push themselves to do things right and to pay the price in practice so that there is too much to lose on Friday Nights. I hope their fans get behind the coaches and players and fill the stands every Friday Night. I HOPE.....