Giles Co. @ Page?????????

blockhead

Actually, the sarcasm is a representative of a majority of the people here in Giles County and those associated with the football program.... At least I'm not signing on as ten different people. The kid is as good of a QB that has come through here in a long time but we are all tired of the constant propaganda pushed by his "handlers"......... This just shows his "handlers" I.E. parents just how much those around the program really feel. It has to be difficult when the majority of those posting on here in their defense are themselves (mom) signing on as multiple people!

Good post Ironman. You got it about 100% on that post.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the game..........Giles has the edge,speed....size......athletes.....numbers....Giles needs only

to continue doing what they do to win this one.

Page needs to play a flawless game,they have good talent and I am sure they

have a hunger to win this game.they also may have wet weather that would be an advantage to them.

They also have,and this is big,a coaching staff that, unlike past teams,matches up with the GC staff.

Before some of you start on me........I did NOT say either staff is better,but I bet JD want let the GC d-line run amuck and at will as others have.

Giles wins. not as big as last week.

I agree that Giles has all the advantages and also that a rainy game will help Page as it did last year in the playoffs. But I don't know if Daniels will be able to stop our D-line from running all over theirs unless he dresses out himself or gets some good players to transfer over before this game.

Man I am slow on the key board. I think JD will ajust[in game] and make smarter play calls,thats all.

There are ways to beat that rush,you know this.

Don't forget that OC is pretty good at adjusting too. There are ways around a rush, such as a good screen game, I just don't know if Page has got the athletes this year like in past years.

Oh, and don't get mad when we rename your field! That's the new motto of what the Bobcats do!

What will you call it? Im interested to hear!

B)

We're going to rename it the Johnathon Crompton/Bo Wallace field. Also, were going to name the stadium the Iron Horse Stadium! Page is reverting back to the good ole' days when they were everybody's homecoming game. :thumb: :justwrestle:

Thats a very fitting name! Did you or your Beau come up with that? B)

Ironman.........Seems to me you are a curious one...dont know what to make of you but do enjoy

your post. You sure can get a rise out of some of the posters on here.Its like kids,you push their buttons

because you can,You would think grown men..and woman.. would be smart enough to know this and

stop replying to you.Hats off to you,you got em where you want em and they cant resist. :justwrestle:

But seriously...prediction on the game.

Don't know how many may have the flu that could make a difference in the outcome, the weather should not effect them to much played in the rain against Lawrence Co did well in those conditions. Still have questions on the secondary I think, they seem to play on and off fromm week to week, hope this is a on week. If I remember correctly Page did well in the passing game against us last year. The secondary may have to step up their game this week the corners will have to play big.

Don't know how many may have the flu that could make a difference in the outcome, the weather should not effect them to much played in the rain against Lawrence Co did well in those conditions. Still have questions on the secondary I think, they seem to play on and off fromm week to week, hope this is a on week. If I remember correctly Page did well in the passing game against us last year. The secondary may have to step up their game this week the corners will have to play big.

Very true. If it's raining I don't think the Giles secondary will have to worry much. Page will probably run the ball.

I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction: Giles 38-14.

From what I understand several are getting over it but more kids are coming down with flu like symptoms everyday. Also, Page seems to be a heavily dominated run team but with the mishaps in our secondary and the sheer size, I look for Page to air it out.

Who's got the measurements for the guys at reciever for Page? Pispatriot, do you have the height for the recievers?

S o rry haVi ng trouble typing having to swat flies from all the earlier bs. bulldog69 if you will let pistpatriot, ironman22, and mikewinchell do your coaching we will let jackie smith come back one more time. think we will be equal, maybe.

Heywood aka Dadx5,

Why are you typing? Did someone pull your string?

S o rry haVi ng trouble typing having to swat flies from all the earlier bs. bulldog69 if you will let pistpatriot, ironman22, and mikewinchell do your coaching we will let jackie smith come back one more time. think we will be equal, maybe.

Heywood aka Dadx5,

Why are you typing? Did someone pull your string?

Who is heywood? whoever started this thread pulled my string. And from what i read on here you dont have to know much about anything or anybody to comment. So calm down and get ready for your meeting with the Page coaches at the fieldhouse, oh thats right you a NOSHOW.