PREDICT INDYS FINAL SCHEDULED GAMES

sarahpalin

Centenial - W - will be close

Boro - W - boro has rolled over and will be looking for a new coach soon

Columbia-W - toss up game, Columbia can run the ball- will Indy defense show

up? If not look for CHS to put up 38 pts

Franklin- L -sorry but LEE and FORD will run wild ( to the FHS faithful, your running game is not the same is that due to QB or line issues)

LaVergne- W -

Ravenwood-W a battle to slip into the playoffs for IHS but they pull away to win by 15

Oh wow let me start by saying A) This is a stupid topic B) Go one game at a time C) How ould you predict the LaVergne game when you dont know anything about them, they gave Brentwood a run for their money like Indy did (Not saying Indy wont win im just pointing out you picked them cause of they always stink and you didnt put why) D) Franklin hasnt played anyone, is unproven and only scored 3 against Ooltewah. That game was their toughest non-district game and they lost didnt get a td, their a lousy 3-1 team. AND A HUGE E COULMBIA? Really? They couldnt beat us last year! Or our first year in varsity, need i remind you they have never beaten us, or the fact they stayed in the 5A class. You gotta be kidding me this thing made me laugh, it was cute.

mac brown does not your mommy monitor you on the computer go do some cleaning to earn your allowance- hey lil gurl you answered my post so whom is the stupid one-

go one game at a time look that is a good saying "one game at a time" when your a coach or player but when you are a fan from afar, thier is nothing wrong with guessing and looking ahead to the final 6 games of the season. Many so -called pundits predict wins-loses for the season so they are stupid as well..

as for Lavergne, note i didnt put a comment down, I am taking an educated guess that IHS could beat them ( by the way my sheepskin declares graduate of Notre Dame )

whom cares that we beat Columbia our first year in varsity,who many years ago was that- whom cares that they are still in 5a ,thier is a many teams in 5a that could spank Indy-

xcolumbia had a very good team this year, and who cares if we beat them last year after all you said take one game at a time so whom cares what they did last season - I am sure franklin fans were saying INDY stinks becasue we never beat them until a few years back when we took them down in the playoffs. Nothing wrong with being a lousy 3-1 team

D) Franklin hasnt played anyone, is unproven and only scored 3 against Ooltewah. That game was their toughest non-district game and they lost didnt get a td, their a lousy 3-1 team. .

TRUE STATEMENT!!

you called me out saying my topic was dumb for predicting the remainder of Indys schedule yet in Feb you made the following statements (see below )

hmmm... looks like you predictied 4 games, and talked about Seigal which you didnt know anything about ,yet call me out for not saying anything bout Lavergne-luv how u called out BHS as iffy and luv the MBA comment. ha, yeah you told me that columbia could never beat indy becasue INDY has never lost to Columbia,......

from mack brown:

If you want my evaluation, i totally agree with FranklyMyDear. 2-2 or 3-1

Siegal has average talent, Oakland lost pretty much their whole offense with losing the two senior running backs, Brentwood is iffy i dont know how they will replace the starters from last years two loss season and be just as strong. Upside for them its at their turf, and as all eagle fans know we've never won at their house. And of course MBA duh... Loss we've never beat them, or a private team period.

wait mackbrown it gets better- you called me out fro predicting the final 6 games called it a stupid post - I made little comments about each team, but I didnt say anything bout the Lavergne team (for which i dont know much about , but I figured IHS would beat them and you CALLED ME out yet again for saying INDY will win, based on me not knowing anything about Lavergne- put alas look at your April post that you made below ( please note that its okay for you to predict but not me? also gotta love your insight on your predictions , very very wrong!)

from mack brown:

Its a good thing you arent completely serious, i would of thought you were on drugs with all the players brentwood lost, especially on defense, and how many returning starters are on Ravewood's and Indy's squads.

Indy at #6? Ravenwod at # 4? Franklin at #3? Heres what i think and why i think so.

1. Franklin (Running game returns the dynamic duo Lee/Ford. Can the d and a qb step up?) ***** wow you told me that IHS could beat FHS and that FHS is overrated at 3-1**********

2. Indy (Returning starters are balanced on both sides of the ball, led by 3rd year players Heckman & Stannard)

3. Hillsboro (State Champs from last year because of 6 division 1 signing players, but with adding a new coach in the middle of spring practice be their downfall?)

4. Ravenwood (Will still do good but with a ok amount of returners from last year and a new coach itll be tough) *******

5. Brentwood (Graduated many seniors and starters it will be hard to rebuild with this district) ******** good pick************

6. Centennial (After having thier best season ever and losing their best players in school history, Scales and Kelly it will be a long road for the Cougars)

wait mackbrown it gets better- you called me out fro predicting the final 6 games called it a stupid post - I made little comments about each team, but I didnt say anything bout the Lavergne team (for which i dont know much about , but I figured IHS would beat them and you CALLED ME out yet again for saying INDY will win, based on me not knowing anything about Lavergne- put alas look at your April post that you made below ( please note that its okay for you to predict but not me? also gotta love your insight on your predictions , very very wrong!)

from mack brown:

Its a good thing you arent completely serious, i would of thought you were on drugs with all the players brentwood lost, especially on defense, and how many returning starters are on Ravewood's and Indy's squads.

Indy at #6? Ravenwod at # 4? Franklin at #3? Heres what i think and why i think so.

1. Franklin (Running game returns the dynamic duo Lee/Ford. Can the d and a qb step up?) ***** wow you told me that IHS could beat FHS and that FHS is overrated at 3-1**********

2. Indy (Returning starters are balanced on both sides of the ball, led by 3rd year players Heckman & Stannard)

3. Hillsboro (State Champs from last year because of 6 division 1 signing players, but with adding a new coach in the middle of spring practice be their downfall?)

4. Ravenwood (Will still do good but with a ok amount of returners from last year and a new coach itll be tough) *******

5. Brentwood (Graduated many seniors and starters it will be hard to rebuild with this district) ******** good pick************

6. Centennial (After having thier best season ever and losing their best players in school history, Scales and Kelly it will be a long road for the Cougars)

Curtis Steele is Centennial's best football player ever.

Oh wow, well first things first sarahpalin, that is what they call a preseason prediction you know when you know little or nothing about most teams and we all put our own opinions? And i dont know if you noticed but everyone else isnt putting 'How Will franklin Rebels do For the Rest Of the Year Topics', in Coacht you go game to game. You must have no life if you seriously look took time to write 3 paragraphs of saying the same thing over and over and copy and look at what i wrote in Feburary.

Why dont you call up Lou Holtz and call him an idiot for predicting Notre Dame for going to the NC, which they lost to Michigan. Oh wait your a Notre Dame fan..... :motorbike: