Lincoln Co. Vs. Tullahoma

falcon039

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL I AM SURE THE "GAME HAS PASSED HIM BY" STATEMENTS WILL SOON BE FLYING FOR COACH THOMPSON. FUNNY THOUGH THAT THE RULES HAVE STAYED THE SAME FOR AT LEAST THE LAST 50 YEARS. ELEVEN PLAYERS PER TEAM ON THE FIELD AT ONE TIME. YOU MUST GET THE BALL PAST THE GOAL LINE TO SCORE. YOU MUST PREVENT YOUR OPPONENT FROM CROSSING THE GOAL LINE TO KEEP THEM FROM SCORING. YEP, SAME RULES. LINCOLN COUNTY RUINS THE STADIUM OPENER AND COACH THOMPSON CATCHES BACK UP WITH THE GAME. CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN LAST WEEK COACH OLIVE.

Everyone knows this Lincoln Co team is not one of the better teams for coach Thompson and its not the best team that Tullahoma has had recently, but the Wildcats are getting better each week. This is a huge game for the Falcons, not only because its now a district game, but for Lincoln Co to salvage a poor start to the season, they desperately need a win. Tullahoma has played the Falcons toe to toe the last couple of years, when Lincoln Co was much better. Both teams are young with not much speed, but with Tullahoma playing their first home game in a brand new stadium, this could be the year they beat Lincoln Co. All signs point to Tullahoma playing at home, but a final decision doesn't have to be made until Monday or Tuesday. There still is much to be done for the stadium and field to be game ready. I've got my fingers crossed. Peahead productions, Charter and 101.5 FM have teamed up to enable anyone who can't attend Tullahoma games, to listen to the broadcast on local Channel 6 with Scott Shasteen and myself. Negotiations are under way also for our sportstalk show on Monday nites from 6-7pm to be broadcast on the local tv channel. Lincoln Co is not going to beat Tullahoma forever and Friday nite would be a great time to reverse the trend in recent years. It should be a great close game in this outstanding rivalry. I've always enjoyed the tailgating with Lincoln Co fans over the years and Coach Thompson is a class act.

lincoln county looseses big again ill say we may get lucky and hole tullahoma under 40 which we havent donre all year but i still say tullahoma in a blow out 35 -10 and that will also be the first time we score more than 7 points in a game ...... but yes i still say go falcons and will pray that we wake up

I will agree Tullahoma wins by three touchdowns. Time has not passed Coach T by, but he has lost the drive and competitive edge. If you will look at the coaching staff on Friday nights you will see they have no excitement and this carries over to the players. The fact that Coach T does not play reserves has come back and bit him.

This is not the first coach this has happened to and won't be the last. I repeat again Lincoln County will struggle to win one game this year. Unless a lot of changes take place Lincoln County is in for many years of subpar performance.

I have not been to a Falcon game for some time now but I did play for Coach Thompson when I was there and it is hard for me to believe that he has lost his edge to win. I believe he has got to many years under him for that. Sounds like he is having a tuff year but he will win more than one game and I think it will start Friday night. If you look at their schedule Coach Thompson has set up a rough start I believe to only get these younger kids ready. If you think about it LC has only lost one game that really mattered. Blackman and Riverdale both would beat Tullahoma, Coffee County, Warren County which these will be the three games that I see LC winning. I know that the Falcon fans are not happy with a loosing record but it will get better.

Blackman (Very Good) 41 LC 0

Lawrence Co 45 LC 6

Riverdale 52 LC 7

Tullahoma 13 LC 21 (First win of the season)

Oakland (Too Big and fast) 52 LC 0

Columbia (one of the best in their district) 35 LC 7

Coffee Co 21 LC 24 (Very good game both teams will be looking for their second win)

Franklin Co 35 ( Running back is awsome) LC 14

Warren County 14 LC 28 (Hopefully 3rd win of season)

I will not give a Shelbyville Score until week 10

Good Luck the rest of the season LC. Just remember to listen before you leave the locker room and hit the win sign!!!

Lincoln County cant hang with Zac Bryson. Especially this being the first home game. The house will be PACKED, cheering tullahoma on, and keeping t-towns adrenaline pumping hard.

If the falcons kick to Bryson on special teams: 34-21

If they dont kick to Bryson, I say he explodes in the 4th quarter and T-town takes it 28-21

Lincoln County cant hang with Zac Bryson. Especially this being the first home game. The house will be PACKED, cheering tullahoma on, and keeping t-towns adrenaline pumping hard.

If the falcons kick to Bryson on special teams: 34-21

If they dont kick to Bryson, I say he explodes in the 4th quarter and T-town takes it 28-21

T-town will under utilize Bryson as they have so far this season from what I have noticed. Passing game is weak compared to what they usually have but they will still pass and not be very successful. Between the two teams, I'll pull for T-town.

LC by 12