T.C. Roberson, NC @ Clinton

92Dragon

clinton wins 42-14. the only team i was really worried about for the dragons got beat pretty bad by oak ridge last night (powell) so as of now i really dont see a team thats going to give clinton any trouble all year until maybe deep in the playoffs. it seems like we picked the best possible year to really have a stellar team since we lost maryville and west from the division and most of the other teams are also down. good luck boys and GO DRAGONS!!!!

clinton wins 42-14. the only team i was really worried about for the dragons got beat pretty bad by oak ridge last night (powell) so as of now i really dont see a team thats going to give clinton any trouble all year until maybe deep in the playoffs. it seems like we picked the best possible year to really have a stellar team since we lost maryville and west from the division and most of the other teams are also down. good luck boys and GO DRAGONS!!!!

Even though they won't meet in the title game, the potential Catholic-Clinton playoff matchup will be the state "championship" game, in my opinion. I think the only other team outside of East Tennessee that could down either of those two is Henry County.

There is still alot of football to be played before we start talking about playoffs. So far, Clinton seems to be taking the "one game at a time" approach and that is what they need to continue to do. Alot can happen between now and playoff time.

Im just happy to see the 3 Anderson Co. teams.....Clinton, Oak Ridge, and AC at the top of the district standings thus far! :lol:

This one's tough to predict. Judging by records alone, Clinton should win this one. However, 92dragon makes a good point in that we don't know the competition that TC Roberson has been playing.

I will assume, though, that they have not played an offense that can put up numbers like Clinton's. Hazelhurst has been playing out of his mind this year, and it makes me wonder what might have been if he had not been hurt last season. Stone seems to be making good decisions, and his accuracy has improved since last year. The defense is improved, and Clinton is looking more and more like the real deal every week. I look forward to this game.

Clinton 42

TC Roberson 20

There is still alot of football to be played before we start talking about playoffs. So far, Clinton seems to be taking the "one game at a time" approach and that is what they need to continue to do. Alot can happen between now and playoff time.

Im just happy to see the 3 Anderson Co. teams.....Clinton, Oak Ridge, and AC at the top of the district standings thus far! :D

92D...you are the voice of reason! There is a lot of football left to be played this season!

How in the world did you guys end up scheduling a team from NC? Not really a bad idea, though. Unknown competition not a bad thing. Or have you guys scrimmaged or played them before? Anywho....

You haven't beaten AC...yet! :D

Im just happy to see the 3 Anderson Co. teams.....Clinton, Oak Ridge, and AC at the top of the district standings thus far! :D

92D...you are the voice of reason! There is a lot of football left to be played this season!

How in the world did you guys end up scheduling a team from NC? Not really a bad idea, though. Unknown competition not a bad thing. Or have you guys scrimmaged or played them before? Anywho....

You haven't beaten AC...yet! :D

We were having trouble finding a couple of non-district games, so that is why we scheduled Dobyns-Bennett and T.C. Roberson. This is the first time we have ever played T.C. We played DB back in 1974.

From what i have read about T.C. they are primarly a running team. T.C. has passed for only 83 yards in 4 games. But it sounds like they have a pretty stout defense even though they have a 1-3 record giving up only 474 yards rushing and 285 yards passing thus far.

Except for the slip-up against Mo East, AC has looked very good! Im looking forward to playing AC this year, i think it will be a high scoring slobber knocker of a game! Good luck to you guys against Powell! :D

Im just happy to see the 3 Anderson Co. teams.....Clinton, Oak Ridge, and AC at the top of the district standings thus far! :flower:

You haven't beaten AC...yet! :roflol:

We were having trouble finding a couple of non-district games, so that is why we scheduled Dobyns-Bennett and T.C. Roberson. This is the first time we have ever played T.C. We played DB back in 1974.

From what i have read about T.C. they are primarly a running team. T.C. has passed for only 83 yards in 4 games. But it sounds like they have a pretty stout defense even though they have a 1-3 record giving up only 474 yards rushing and 285 yards passing thus far.

Except for the slip-up against Mo East, AC has looked very good! Im looking forward to playing AC this year, i think it will be a high scoring slobber knocker of a game! Good luck to you guys against Powell! :flower:

Right back at cha' 92D! Same to you as well! :D