Maryville @ Heritage

HHS2009

Looks like a lot of folks think Maryville will score a bunch of points and they just might, but Heritages defense has played well. Fridays game at Seymoure the defense was on the field way to much. If the offense can keep the ball a little longer and put points on the board early, this could turn out to be a good ball game. If the O line plays like it did at Seymoure and don't give Hartley and the backs a chance, then it will be a long night for the Mountaineers. I predict a close one. Heritage by 6. :roflol:

I suspect Heritage will play their best against Maryville. Plus...with Brandon Waters on Heritage's sideline there will be some insight to the Maryville scheme. I expect a tough and physical game.

Good luck to Clayton Shell.....a Maryville youth league product and a great kid with a great family.

Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lot of folks think Maryville will score a bunch of points and they just might, but Heritages defense has played well. Fridays game at Seymoure the defense was on the field way to much. If the offense can keep the ball a little longer and put points on the board early, this could turn out to be a good ball game. If the O line plays like it did at Seymoure and don't give Hartley and the backs a chance, then it will be a long night for the Mountaineers. I predict a close one. Heritage by 6. :D

Gooder points HHS2009....Eye jest hope Mairvul can keep hit close agin Hairatige..... :blush:

No need for sarcasim STARS. ;)

scoot91..eye dont no if'un eye need any of that 'sarcasism' err not......Can ye git hit at tha Drug Stoar????......Orr duz ye bye sumthin at tha Drug Stoar two git rid ov hit???.... ;)

Looks like a lot of folks think Maryville will score a bunch of points and they just might, but Heritages defense has played well. Fridays game at Seymoure the defense was on the field way to much. If the offense can keep the ball a little longer and put points on the board early, this could turn out to be a good ball game. If the O line plays like it did at Seymoure and don't give Hartley and the backs a chance, then it will be a long night for the Mountaineers. I predict a close one. Heritage by 6. :hungry:

Young man you need to lay off the shine!! B) The Rebels have righted the ship and will lay a sound beating on the young, and improving Mountaineers, but they can't improve nearly enough before Friday night to keep the Rebels from puttin one on em! B)

My my how times have changed. My Red Devils aint worth acrap and Maryville is on the second page of coacht. What will be next to happen? GQ resign in the middle of the season if he looses a region game. Bad enough a 3A team beat a 6A team that has won two hands full of state championships at a lower level.

But like I say me Red Devils aint worth a crap.

I hope that Maryville puts one on the folks out at Heritage. Too bad they are not undefeated, it would have made the game that much more interesting. Would be nice to see some of the other faithful get into the game for experience. Rebelron you seem to be up on all the team information what's going on with #12? The kid is all over the field, qb, receiver, safety...Is he the next big star? Saw him last year as a freshman qb, not too shabby. I believe his dad is the Heritage middle school principal. Heritage could use him as a qb this year from what I've read.

what's going on with #12? The kid is all over the field, qb, receiver, safety...Is he the next big star? Saw him last year as a freshman qb, not too shabby. I believe his dad is the Heritage middle school principal. Heritage could use him as a qb this year from what I've read.

Hairatige haz a good QB.....Eye bet Mairvul and Hairatige werked out a deel.....We gits tha principal's boy and inn return tha git 3 former Mairvul playurs two hep coach Hairatige...... :thumb: