Greenback at Harriman

olerockyrebel

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright this a big Thursday night game that will be aired on myWVLT2!!!!!! Harriman seems to have some trouble covering the pass but run defense they look pretty decent. Greenback i've heard seems to be down but they put up alot of points last Friday, it should be a pretty interesting game, but i'll go with Harriman on this one by a touchdown. So lets hear some thoughts and predictions on this game.

Harriman-21

Greenback-14

Harriman has to many weapons for Greenback this year....could somebody from Greenback give us an update on the condition of #1 please??

Harriman 30

Greenback 7

Greenback will have to eliminate turnovers and take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

They are not talented enough to recover from missed opportunities.

If the Cherokees can do those 2 things and play a ball control offense......this could be a competitive game

If they don't, then we are looking at a blowout by Harriman.

Short week to prepare........who gets the coaching advantage with only 3 days instead of 4 to get ready???

This may also play a big factor

Alright this a big Thursday night game that will be aired on myWVLT2!!!!!! Harriman seems to have some trouble covering the pass but run defense they look pretty decent. Greenback i've heard seems to be down but they put up alot of points last Friday, it should be a pretty interesting game, but i'll go with Harriman on this one by a touchdown. So lets hear some thoughts and predictions on this game.

Harriman-21

Greenback-14

Harriman has to many weapons for Greenback this year....could somebody from Greenback give us an update on the condition of #1 please??

Harriman 30

Greenback 7

#1 is fine some say he had a conc,some say not,he got hurt quite a few times last year also,injury prone dont know for sure,he was driving around the next morn,i havnt been to prac so dont know if he plans on playing or not,and to the rockwood fans thanks for the way you all hosted us,i just wish we could be a little bit more competitive,just real young it looks like.But we are Greenback and we will be back,just dont think we have enough steam this year.all though i think it will be a little closer than you think,some of the young guys are starting to come around,win i dont know, but we will be competitive!thanks again for checking on our players.

Harriman-21

Greenback-14

Harriman 30

Greenback 7

#1 is fine some say he had a conc,some say not,he got hurt quite a few times last year also,injury prone dont know for sure,he was driving around the next morn,i havnt been to prac so dont know if he plans on playing or not,and to the rockwood fans thanks for the way you all hosted us,i just wish we could be a little bit more competitive,just real young it looks like.But we are Greenback and we will be back,just dont think we have enough steam this year.all though i think it will be a little closer than you think,some of the young guys are starting to come around,win i dont know, but we will be competitive!thanks again for checking on our players.

Thank you for the update and i'm glad to hear #1 is ok....good luck....looking forward to the trip to Greenback next year