Greenback at Harriman

olerockyrebel

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into half time Harriman was up 14-0 and then 2nd half Greenback came out and controlled most of the 2nd half and got up on Harriman 18-14 then late in the game Greenback fumbled deep in their own territory and the Blue Devils recovered and got a touchdown making it 20-18. If it wasn't for that fumble Greenback probably would've went on to win that game.

orr,harriman is not impressive at all,really thought they would be tougher their kids are not well conditioned and are poorly coached,lot of tallent.inman very nice player if he gets hurt harriman is in lots of trouble,heard someone say #51 is D-1 prospect-NOT even close.We have the majority of our players 15 yr old and under and in the second half they wore harriman out,and by the way we were poorly coached also,you dont direct snap with 3 mins left in your own territory with the lead,youve given up 15 yrds of offense in second half,punt and play defense,come on,if im wrong about harriman, then our young team is coming around.This is a game we needed to win!PROTECT THE FOOTBALL!I hope our coaches learned a few things from this loss.Harriman has a lot of potential but like last year the coaching is killing them!

Going into half time Harriman was up 14-0 and then 2nd half Greenback came out and controlled most of the 2nd half and got up on Harriman 18-14 then late in the game Greenback fumbled deep in their own territory and the Blue Devils recovered and got a touchdown making it 20-18. If it wasn't for that fumble Greenback probably would've went on to win that game.

orr,harriman is not impressive at all,really thought they would be tougher their kids are not well conditioned and are poorly coached,lot of tallent.inman very nice player if he gets hurt harriman is in lots of trouble,heard someone say #51 is D-1 prospect-NOT even close.We have the majority of our players 15 yr old and under and in the second half they wore harriman out,and by the way we were poorly coached also,you dont direct snap with 3 mins left in your own territory with the lead,youve given up 15 yrds of offense in second half,punt and play defense,come on,if im wrong about harriman, then our young team is coming around.This is a game we needed to win!PROTECT THE FOOTBALL!I hope our coaches learned a few things from this loss.Harriman has a lot of potential but like last year the coaching is killing them!

Thought Harriman would win by a bigger margin, Sounded like Greenback had the game and blew it. Its gotta be a young team, could be a handful next season. After losing so many seniors and the Coach, this young team is starting to gain some respect. Way to go.

Skippy,

You are entitiled to your own opinion on the Devils coaching but it's not fair for you to come on here and say a team is poorly coached unless you can give some good reasons. Did they look unorganized, have lots of penalties, have a lack of discipline, run their mouths, get personal fouls, etc., etc.? Or is it that you just disagree with the coach's choice to run a safe, conservative offense? The answer to the first question is no in all cases. There is a big difference between being poorly coached and someone's disagreement with coaching philosophies.

You talk about how young your team is. Our team lost just as much or more to graduation last year as you did. I believe we start 4 sophs on offense and 6 on defense.

Where is all this "talent" on the HH team you speak of as such a top scout? Other than inman, who else did you see that makes you think our team is any more talented than yours? 51 is just a big kid, that can move, who is a junior not old enough to drive yet. That's why he's got a chance to play D-1. I've seen three of their games this year. I don't see all this talent that you speak of that makes things sound like we should be blowing people out.

Funny, but sad, that you then call out your coach as well. How about giving respect to hard working people that are working with kids every day for little pay while you are sitting on your couch winning video games and thinking you are the greatest coach ever?

By the way, yes, I am the parent of a player so your comments hit a nerve. I also know a couple of the coaches well and you won't find a better man than Coach Tapp. Your comments in a public forum are not fair to him.