crockett VS VOLUNTEER

DCblevins55

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does this one look

I don't care what anyone says, Crockett is better than most people think. They should have beat East, TN High just stomped them....but I think that they will give Volunteer a good game. I see Crockett winning this game and Central....I can't give them much more than that rivalry dictates they are still Crockett.

If Volunteer stops Crockett's run game then it will be a long night for the Pioneers because the passing game has not been very efficient for them this year. I will say that Crockett has one of the best RB in the area in Choppie Sumo and a good running QB in Michael Gillen. If the young line can hold Crockett has a shot at this one.

Last year Volunteer had a little more depth than Crockett and pulled the win out in the second half.

I predict that this one will be a close one.

I think it will be a great game for friday.........Volunteer has a great young runner in Devin Rogers but if thu pioneer d can step up an stop him.....it will be a long night for volunteer. Dc just needs time to excute their play an they should be fine.........Chropee should have a good night overall......but it depends on the qb (Michael Gillen) for Dc he threw 3 picks last year (2 in the red zone) if there is less turnovers its going to be a good night to be a David Crockett fan....

How's the injury report for Volunteer? Crockett will probably be missing one of their starting corners.

If the past repeats itself, I say Volunteer will probably try to establish the run against Crockett. The past three years Volunteer has ran at will in the second half against Crockett. However, I think Crockett has a little more depth on the D-line this year as opposed to previous years. Not as many D-lineman play both ways this year for Crockett like in the past.

How's the injury report for Volunteer? Crockett will probably be missing one of their starting corners.

If the past repeats itself, I say Volunteer will probably try to establish the run against Crockett. The past three years Volunteer has ran at will in the second half against Crockett. However, I think Crockett has a little more depth on the D-line this year as opposed to previous years. Not as many D-lineman play both ways this year for Crockett like in the past.

I know of 5 starters that will not be playing for VHS. 2 LB's, TE, CB, and RB.

I hate hearing that Austin has been lost for the year, but the most important thing is getting his knee back to full health, football doesn't matter when you have an injury as bad as his. Is Franklin lost for the season as well, or is there a chance he could make it back for the last few games?

It's going to be really tough going against DC with all the starters we have out, also with Arnold being out for the game. I hope we can pull together and come out of this game with a win. It will help boost morale for the boys.