Riverdale Football Cleared

CRACKER

Just as I thought........there was too much double-talk and back-tracking for anyone to believe the allegations were true. The cloud of suspicion has lifted in Warrior country. I am sorry that Coach A had to endure this, but glad it is over now. Re-group warriors and give us your best shot this week.

Completely agree. Very nice to see everyone supporting Riverdale through all of this.

i wasnt worried about being cleared the one thing i am surprised about is that an individual was able to start an investigation it is my understanding that it has to be a school administrator that can start an investigation BUT again we are cleared and its all good i really wasnt worried about these charges anyway there was just no ground for this at all

GO WARRIORS

Good to hear the investigation is over and all were cleared. Does anyone know where this guy came from? Seems like he just showed up in the boro with his "foundation" and started getting all this dnj coverage. I think he went to the dnj with the allegations first and the tssaa had to follow-up on it just because of the press. Once again the Daily NewsLess Journal starts something before it has all the facts. Hope the Warriors win on Friday so they can get some press coverage thats positive.