Milan @ Gibson County..

Bulldog2020

Bulldog, you're dumb. Grow up. Coach Morris has never done that before...to GC anyways.

Coach Morris does have enough respect to not run up the score though. He could've named the score last year at GC but instead he put the second string in. GC will throw out a surprise or two this week. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I did do some editing. In all reality, GC coaches/players know this will probably be the toughest game of the year as we are playing the defending state runner-ups. GC might have a trick or two up the sleeve. GC is past due. We played a great solid game against Humboldt in week 0 and I felt as if that might've been a sign of things to come. Unfortunately, we've been blasted the last two games by Dresden and Ripley. At the beginning of this season, I thought the playoffs might've been a possibility with what we had coming back this year and the type of offense we were running. We've dug ourself in a huge hole and the road ahead only gets tougher for GC.

That was 2006 I do believe. GC went on to the Region semi's that year and lost to USJ. We had a great coach that year that got caught up in some controversy. He went to Ripley that next year and took them to the state tournaments I believe.

actually it was 2001 milan went to the state championship game and got beat by i think marshall county.

I'm dumb yet you continue to bring up baseball in a football message board. Quit living off your little baseball win off of milan bud. Actually what I'm talking about was 2006 (forfeited game) when they came to gc and put up 48 points and gc scored nothing. It was the end near the fieldhouse..he had a chip shot...score was already 48-0 and the kid missed about a 20 yarder..yet he was booting from 45 plus with great accuracy. I was there and know what im talking about. Gc will be lucky to score..i say morris takes it easy 42-0. 28-0 half.

You're not going to get me riled up. I know Milan is better than GC and Milan will win this game by as many as they want. Quit trying to point that out Mr. Obvious.

As I read in another thread, you're originally from Trenton. I guess when you don't win games you jump the bandwagon and join a team that is winning every year so you can talk your smack, huh?

LOL, I did do some editing. In all reality, GC coaches/players know this will probably be the toughest game of the year as we are playing the defending state runner-ups. GC might have a trick or two up the sleeve. GC is past due. We played a great solid game against Humboldt in week 0 and I felt as if that might've been a sign of things to come. Unfortunately, we've been blasted the last two games by Dresden and Ripley. At the beginning of this season, I thought the playoffs might've been a possibility with what we had coming back this year and the type of offense we were running. We've dug ourself in a huge hole and the road ahead only gets tougher for GC.

That was 2006 I do believe. GC went on to the Region semi's that year and lost to USJ. We had a great coach that year that got caught up in some controversy. He went to Ripley that next year and took them to the state tournaments I believe.

actually it was 2001 milan went to the state championship game and got beat by i think marshall county.

It was 2001 however, Milan lost to David Lipscomb for a runner up finish in State :mrgreen:

I understand. I tend to become a Bulldawg fan when it comes playoff time!

Just got in from the high school. About 10 people worked on painting the field tonight and it looks great! Now if the rain will just hold off it'll be a great night of high school football!

Any chance you added some Bulldawg seating to that stadium???? No....ok well at least it's kinda rainy...that'll help...a little!