Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

spunkygizmo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be bad for lewis co. tonight. Hickmans offense is rolling after the big win over marshall co. two weeks ago. Had a really good two weeks of practice and ready to keep rolling. Hickman 28 - lewis 8.... Lewis has to do something different on offense or its going to be a long year!

if its all ground game, Hickman will beat Lewis bad. If it is dry enough to pass a little, and Hickmans recievers are on point........lewis will lose bad. Either way Lewis is done.........stick a fork in them.

This is why it's never a good idea to boldly prognosticate on a message board. Care to predict the outcome on any college or pro games this weekend? I need a little extra cash.

It will be bad for lewis co. tonight. Hickmans offense is rolling after the big win over marshall co. two weeks ago. Had a really good two weeks of practice and ready to keep rolling. Hickman 28 - lewis 8.... Lewis has to do something different on offense or its going to be a long year!

if its all ground game, Hickman will beat Lewis bad. If it is dry enough to pass a little, and Hickmans recievers are on point........lewis will lose bad. Either way Lewis is done.........stick a fork in them.

This is why it's never a good idea to boldly prognosticate on a message board. Care to predict the outcome on any college or pro games this weekend? I need a little extra cash.

Sheesh, 926, if you can't "boldly prognosticate" on a message board, where else can you? Isn't that kinda the point of getting on here? Everybody has an opinion and gets to voice it, whether it be right, wrong, or completely, horribly, terribly, ridiculously wrong,lol. I think you've been sipping the "haterade" a little too much! :thumb:

Good game, Panthers! The Dawgs just didn't play at all like they did a couple of weeks ago...I swear they're like two different teams sometimes. Oh well, soon it will be another Friday! :o

Congrads to Lewis County. I got to see this one in person. Hickman was killed by special teams......K.O. return, and a fake Punt, took all the momentum from Hickman. #2 looked good. He should take his running mates out for dinner.....seen some great blocking to spring him. #8 just ran over people and even when stopped he made them pay. All the backs looked good, 22 got the tough yds and 1st downs. If I was giving a game ball I would have to give it to the defensive line of Lewis. The controlled the game, was very impressed, they made it easy for the LB to seek and destory. I was surprised Hickman coaches didn't adjust to Lewis "D". they had 9 in the box most of the game. Once again.....Congrads to Lewis, that 1st win took alot of work and you never gave up. No easy games remaining......have to play hard and work hard. Tough task next week. Congrads to the coaches of Lewis on their defensive scheme.....great job putting the kids in position to win. All of Lewis should be proud of this group of players......as stated before.....Lewis could be just as easy 4-1 or 5-0. You showed to never give up even when people were looking down on you. BTW stat, good to meet you and what you said remains true...This group never has lost to Hickman.....from middle school , freshman, B games and now here. Lewis players and coaches you deserved this win and good to see all of you win and lose as a TEAM! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK...... :thumb:

Almost had it right.....just flip it around and the score was right on. Do Think the time off hurt them more than helped? Why didn't your coaches adjust to what Lewis was doing on offense? Well anyway.....good luck to Hickman the rest of the season...you have some talent. What is 25.....class wise...he looked good.

Sheesh, 926, if you can't "boldly prognosticate" on a message board, where else can you? Isn't that kinda the point of getting on here? Everybody has an opinion and gets to voice it, whether it be right, wrong, or completely, horribly, terribly, ridiculously wrong,lol. I think you've been sipping the "haterade" a little too much! :oops:

Good game, Panthers! The Dawgs just didn't play at all like they did a couple of weeks ago...I swear they're like two different teams sometimes. Oh well, soon it will be another Friday! :oops:

Haterade...good one. I don't care if somebody comes here or anywhere and talks smack. Just better be hungry when it doesn't go down like predicted because there's going to be a table full of crow to be eaten. I've always been a fan of settling the game on the field. Talk is cheap and the people who are doing the talking make themselves look stupid when their predictions don't pan out. This applies to anything...not just this meaningless high school football game.

Sheesh, 926, if you can't "boldly prognosticate" on a message board, where else can you? Isn't that kinda the point of getting on here? Everybody has an opinion and gets to voice it, whether it be right, wrong, or completely, horribly, terribly, ridiculously wrong,lol. I think you've been sipping the "haterade" a little too much! :oops:

Good game, Panthers! The Dawgs just didn't play at all like they did a couple of weeks ago...I swear they're like two different teams sometimes. Oh well, soon it will be another Friday! :oops:

Haterade...good one. I don't care if somebody comes here or anywhere and talks smack. Just better be hungry when it doesn't go down like predicted because there's going to be a table full of crow to be eaten. I've always been a fan of settling the game on the field. Talk is cheap and the people who are doing the talking make themselves look stupid when their predictions don't pan out. This applies to anything...not just this meaningless high school football game.

I agree with you there, buddy. I try to avoid making predictions at all, really. So much more fun (well, sometimes...) to actually see how it plays out. 'Cause regardless...well, I'll always think "my" team is the best! :P

Good Job Panthers!!!! You played a great game. Still wish we could have scored more with drives.....only 2.....but sure will take the win regardless how the points came. Special teams.......excellent job......excellent blocking to spring them!!!

One game at a time.

Don't be satisfied......remember how good this win felt.....now its time to keep it going. Good luck next week........very tough opponent!