Walker Valley @ Polk County

polk_wildcat

Sorry Coach J i thought you was meaning polks line. I do think it will be a good test for polk since having to easy wins but I'm sure Coach Davis and his staff will have them ready to play come friday night. I was wondering that also Walker Valleys band is awesome can't wait to see them perform for us. But I do think polk will come out on top in this game it won't be a blow out but i'm sure polk will be after them like they always do. This group of young men is the best Coach Davis has had in my mind. They play together so well and that comes from playing little league together. That shows how are little coaches get them prepared for high school. Looking forward to friday night. Go Wildacts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go polk they should win this game fairly easy.. im with charlie the starters should see more playing time.. senior starters are playin less than some freshman in the past few games... you dont have to leave all of em in just roll some starters in every play and let them play if its a blow out or not... and its bad that their band is gettin more attention on this board than the team :roflol:

Where are all the fans at? Polk fans are very supportive and i haven't seen much on the boards the last couple of weeks. Given that we have played teams that was no where near the talent polk is but still. I'm excited bout this team and can't wait till friday to see polk go 5 and 0 but they got to play this week walker valley has lost to some good teams and I know the players for polk don't want this game to be close because central beat them pretty bad so they should be looking to make a statement this week. I'm also looking forward to that south pitt game should be a great game. GO WILDCATS

polks O scored at will tonight the D did get tired in the 4th but can't blame them they only had like 4 plays off before they was back on the field.Walker Valley's d line didn't have a chance against are o line. Polks o line pushed them around all night then walker valleys linebackers and dbs couldn't stop numnber 30 "aka chaos. " Way to go polk thats the way to make a statement. Look for Coach Davis to get the d issue fixed and Larry Davis is doing a greaty job calling the plays and the O is playing great. Keep up the grewat work WILDCATS!!!! 5 AND 0!!!!!

Forgot on my last post to bad we don't play cleveland so we could beat them and say we own cbradley county. jusdt thought it would be sweet

Well, Bradley and McMinn Central both beat Cleveland and Polk beat both of them. Hummm. Just a thought. WV did gash us for nearly 400 yards tonight so I think coach Davis will have a few things to work on this week even though he took the blame for not having us better prepared. Great job O-line again. Backs run hard again, 22's returns were huge, big hits early by the D set a tone, no big mistakes, QB play A+, great catch by 38. Plenty of pats on the back to go around. Keep it up guys cause you've got a shot to do something special if you don't let up and keep working together. GO BIG RED!!!

If Walker Valley had offensive line problems against Polk (no offense intended Wildcat fans), it's not going to get better next week. Ooltewah's Jacques Smith went off on Maplewood's James Stone (a big-time D1 prospect, who Tennessee, Notre Dame, among others are looking at) tonight for 13 tackles (6 for loss) and 2 sacks tonight. Not looking too good for the Mustang o-line to get better.