Oneida vs Greenback

BIG INDIAN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TD70, welcome back to the new season. Saw you on the tube Thursday night....tough luck, son, thought you guys pulled you out a ball game before the fumble. By the way, nice stick on #28...I'm sure he is still feeling the effects of that one! :) The Reservation has started to look like it was a season ago, just some new faces in the mix. You guys look like a good challenge for anyone, hope we are up to the task. Interested to see what fans of the 'Kee Nation have to say this week....we had an extra week to prepare and heal up, so I think we will be good to go! Talk in a few!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Kazmaniac! So, you all have Greenback this week, huh? Well, I saw them play a few weeks back, and while they're not as talented as they've been in the past, they're as scrappy as all get out!! And the way they fought Harriman, it looks like they're improving every week. So, it looks like you all will be in for a battle! Say, where's Flair? I was hoping he'd invite me up to look at his vintage car collection............

Kazmaniac! So, you all have Greenback this week, huh? Well, I saw them play a few weeks back, and while they're not as talented as they've been in the past, they're as scrappy as all get out!! And the way they fought Harriman, it looks like they're improving every week. So, it looks like you all will be in for a battle! Say, where's Flair? I was hoping he'd invite me up to look at his vintage car collection............

I haven't seen Oneida play this year other than a few rain soaked minutes of the 4th quarter in week 0 I believe at GP. That being said and reading these boards it appears that both programs lost a lot to graduation however after watching the Halloween game last year it is obvious that these 2 respect the other greatly and I'm sure both teams will bring their A game Friday night. I'm gonna go with my heart on this one and say GB in a low scoring hard hitting ball game that will leave a lot of sore kids come Saturday morning. GB 12 Oneida 8 with a goal line stand to end the game.

This should be a great game. Glad to see the Cherokees and Indians still playing. Oneida seems to be heading in the right direction. Mistakes down...Energy up. If Oneida gets on a roll early, should be on the downhill run the rest of the game. Hope to see a quick start for the Big Orange!

Smash I too hope for a quick start for the big orange I just hope they are trimmed in a little black lol.

Matback.....I think coming into this one you have two teams going in different directions. Oneida is fresh off a crushing win over, then undefeated, Cumberland Gap and they've had a week off to heal up a little. Greenback is coming off a loss against a fairly one diminsional Harriman team.....face it, if you can shut down Inman, they aren't likely to beat you with someone else. I know this is Oneida-Greenback, and you can never say the game is a given no matter who is gone from last years team. Oneida will look very familiar to you in the skill areas, the QB is the only major change. The way we played our last game is tremendously encouraging......it will surprise me if we come out of this one with a loss. JMHO.

:flower: Kazzy B)

Indians are too much for the 'Kee's again this year. I'll say they win by 21. Good luck Indians from TC.

Crow,

I didn't feel like digging up the thread, but Jared White (kicker) has made the team at MTSU, of course had to walk on. :mrgreen: Never really got any serious inquiries from the big boys. I guess because we are TC and not TA (Trousdale Academy).