Union City @ TCA

tcaee

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but if you already had a problem once before with someone posting using your name, then why wouldn't you just simply click the "Logout" link?

I understand what you are saying Bob but you have to understand that Im no dummy but I tend to trust people sometimes when I shouldnt. I dont need to offer any other explaination than what I already have. If that isnt enough then so be it.

Washington holds SEC offers from every school except florida if im not mistaken and other d1 schools. He has always been a huge Georgia fan but he and his family are very aware of how important the decision will be when and if the time comes. Lord willing he will stay healthy and get better, and have that awesome opportunity to play SEC football. Where? IDK. I hope it is Ole Miss, he would be perfect in that Wild Rebel offense the Rebels got going. He will most likely play DB or WR wherever he goes, the kid has a nose for the ball and great hands.

I watched some film with my son last night when you guys played JCS. Washington ! MAN! that CAT is FAST! Pardon the pun. You guys are a well coached team. Scrappers! It seems we have to be careful not to over look anything you do. But at the same time our guys are well coached too. I believe we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the state. Also I believe the Mid-Line Veer offense is very difficult to prepare for. Its hard to duplicate in practise. Because everything that happens from the snap of the ball is a read from the QB. I know that may not make sense but trust me. The Veer takes what ever the defnse gives. It will take 10- 4 yard runs or 1 -40 yarder. I know the same can be said of any offense. But thats the design. Everything the defense does offers another oppertunity to be exposed. Clog tne middle they take it outside. Crash the outside they cram it up the middle. Crowd your DB' and they throw one past you.Its so trickey that sometimes even the offensive line is not sure who has the ball. This is true. They just stay on thier assignments till the wistle blows. The most difficult part is that every play starts out with the same set up. Im not saying it cant be stopped. I am saying it hasnt been stopped yet. Sorry to get off on that. Cant wait to watch Washington play. Goodluck Guys

Bob, in your own home there are standards of respect that make home a secure place to be. For instance, you can leave your wallet on the counter and no one will touch it. The use of someone else's login is the same. Leave it up, leave it logged in, you cross a line if you impersonate. Not the fault of the one who did not log out. If someone takes money from your wallet in your home, it is not your fault for leaving it on the counter. Someone has stolen from you.

Well, I have been reading everyone's praise of that Washington kid. I hope that he is able to stay healthy it is always exciting to watch a player be able to play in college at any level but most especially D1 and SEC at that. I know that everyone must be pretty excited. I remember having the opportunity to see John Henderson come play in our county way back when before his Tennessee success and of course the NFL it was obvious the talent that he had. I wish all the best for Washington (Sorry I didn't catch his first name) him. It really is exciting to watch some one from your area on TV. I guess that makes me a little silly but it is neat. What position does he play and what position is he likely to play in College?

He plays quarterback and safety, but he's being recruited as a reciever and defensive back. I can see him returning punts and kickoffs on a college level too!

That's really exciting I will add TCA threads to the list of the ones that I read so that I can keep up with his progress. Good luck to you Friday night. This game sure seems like it could be a good one.

Bigswo- I knew those posts didn't sound like what I had read from you in the past, no need to apologise! I know how kids can be sometimes! This game should be a great matchup and go down to the wire.

#1contender- jabriel is playing quarterback now and he'll most likely be the fastest player you've seen all year. It'll be interesting to see how union city matches up with him!

And we probably have the fastest defence you've seen all year.. As long as he runs side to side and not vertical thats fine...

I'm sure yall are fast but manassas is probably bigger and faster. Not knocking your defensive speed, but we won't be surprised by it and I doubt anyone on your defense is as fast of jabriel, however if you do have several players as fast as him, that's impressive! I think if anything, your speed will really help you out in the trenches and honestly I expect yall to get quite a bit of penetration up front which will give us problems

ok my take on this game is that it will be a good close game. But if Trinity plays like they can and not turn the ball over, they could start to run away with this game. Union City is definitely a good team, but I think that Trinity is a little better. Trinity's coaches will have their players well prepared for this game. Trinity's offense has more than just Jabriel, with Joey Hanson, Dylan Yates, Austin Whitsitt, Josh Lenoir, Mark Lawrence, and Blake Spurgeon around him, Trinity has many options to move the ball. Trinity has also gotten better on the line, but has faced injuries and ejections that have forced younger guys to step up. If the game comes down to special teams, Trinity will be the favorite here. Lenoir is an excellent kicker and has shown before that he can come up big in close situations. Also if the game is close, Trinity has been known the past couple of years to fight til the end and has won close games by performing in the 4th quarter and overtimes.