Hampton vs. Johnson County Part 2

paradox

Wish I could see this one. Should be a great one. I need to get back to Copperhead Road.

Wish I could be 2 places at once, I'd love to see the Elizabethton and Asheville game. But I'd better go cheer my DOGS on. They'll be in for a pretty good little ole tussle. The only thing that worries me about the game is their field, I bet its a mess.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could see this one. Should be a great one. I need to get back to Copperhead Road.

Wish I could be 2 places at once, I'd love to see the Elizabethton and Asheville game. But I'd better go cheer my DOGS on. They'll be in for a pretty good little ole tussle. The only thing that worries me about the game is their field, I bet its a mess.

I dont think I have ever seen a field as nasty as this one when its wet. It smells like stagnant pond water. I watched a punt come down and stick in the ground at the Cherokee game.Idontknow how they let the kids play in a mess like this due to staph infection and lord knows what else. With the rain we have had lately it has to be a swamp.

I dont think I have ever seen a field as nasty as this one when its wet. It smells like stagnant pond water. I watched a punt come down and stick in the ground at the Cherokee game.Idontknow how they let the kids play in a mess like this due to staph infection and lord knows what else. With the rain we have had lately it has to be a swamp.

If it rains the rest of the week, it could really be a mess, its also easy to get injured in those conditions. If its too bad ,maybe they will move the game. Just a thought.

Well there is promise in the forecast, the chance of rain goes down everyday and by Wed. the chances are calling for only scattered showers and not these embedded rains like we've been having. I'm hoping for improving weather myself, we've only got to play in decent conditions twice this year, so I'd like to see a reasonably dry field and a clear sky! :D Good luck to you guys, I like yall to win by 10. :blink:

The field is terrible I have to admit that. As people know that have been coming here for years, the system is to cheap to redo it. It has always been rough due to basically being a mowed cow pasture, but this rain has made it horrible. If it rains much at all on Friday it will be ankle deep mud. To much water already on it. With that said, it should work to Johnson Counties advantage. I think the horns pull this one out by a touchdown in a low scoring game. 13-6 JC. If it doesnt rain on Friday make it 21-14 JC. As always, this is anyones game. I would hate to wash the uniforms after this one!!

The field is terrible I have to admit that. As people know that have been coming here for years, the system is to cheap to redo it. It has always been rough due to basically being a mowed cow pasture, but this rain has made it horrible. If it rains much at all on Friday it will be ankle deep mud. To much water already on it. With that said, it should work to Johnson Counties advantage. I think the horns pull this one out by a touchdown in a low scoring game. 13-6 JC. If it doesnt rain on Friday make it 21-14 JC. As always, this is anyones game. I would hate to wash the uniforms after this one!!

I think you are right about the low scoreing game. I doubt the field would faver either team very much. Regardless of who wins,it should be a heck of a battle. It always is.

Why are you guys playing twice in the same year? Could neither team find another game? Regardless, I hope the outcome is the same as a few weeks back!

The new classifacations made it tough for everyone. Alot of scrambling went on late in the game ,some teams were forced to pick up games they really didn't want. Johnson Co only had 7 games until pretty late, they were fortunate to get the last 3. Hampton just had 9 ,so the 2 elected to play twice. Its always a good game with a big gate, so ,what the heck. I'd much rather see this as to play some little ole weak team.

I'm hoping for the same outcome as you Seven. Hard to beat a good team twice.That being said, I think we can. Just got to play a fairly mistake free game.

I do believe that Hampton will pull this one out. But they will have to play mistake free football. Johnson County is all about big hits and trying to cause fumbles. That is just the way they like to play. So if Hampton can just rap up and hold on to the ball and not let them knock any of them loose. Hampton will win this game. During Hamptons three year run to the semis. The two games they lost to Johnson County was due to turnovers and most of them where because of fumbles.

But Hampton takes this one.

Hampton 28 Johnson County 14